- 68.50 KB
- 2021-05-13 发布
- 1、本文档由用户上传,淘文库整理发布,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、本文档内容版权归属内容提供方,所产生的收益全部归内容提供方所有。如果您对本文有版权争议,请立即联系网站客服。
- 3、本文档由用户上传,本站不保证质量和数量令人满意,可能有诸多瑕疵,付费之前,请仔细阅读内容确认后进行付费下载。
- 网站客服QQ:403074932
状语从句
(2011全国卷II 19)虽然有点贵,但是这顿饭还不错。
It was a nice meal, though a little expensive.
(2011北京卷 29)她主攻排球的同时,也擅长篮球。
While volleyball is her main focus, she’s also great at basketball.
(2011上海卷 36)如果许多人说某本电影不好看,我不会急着去看,我一直等到它的DVD出版。
If a lot of people say a film is not good, I won’t bother to see it, or I’ll wait until it comes out on DVD.
(2011上海卷 37)在我们的城市工作的警官为了我们能安居而努力工作。
The police officers in our city work hard in order that the rest of us can live a safe life.
(2011江西卷 29)请让我的秘书安排会见,今天下午或其他任何对你来说方便的时间。
Please call my secretary to arrange a meeting this afternoon, or whenever it is convenient to you.
(2011浙江卷 4)一个星期五,当我的女儿听到求救声的时候我们正在为周末出行打包启程。
One Friday, we were packing to leave for a weekend away when my daughter heard cries for help.
(2011福建卷 33)威廉王子和凯特米德尔顿在2011年4月29日这一天步入了婚姻的殿堂。
It was April 29, 2011 when Prince William and Kate Middleton walked into the palace hall of the wedding ceremony.
(2011四川卷 4)尽管我费了好大劲儿把他叫醒,但是弗兰克坚持说他没有睡着。
Frank insisted that he was not asleep although I had great difficulty in waking him up.
(2011四川卷 6)据报道,自清华大学创办,已经100年了。
As it reported, it is 100 years since Qinghua University was founded.
(2011辽宁卷 25)不论沙漠会有多么干燥,都不会没有生命。
No matter how dry a desert may be, it is not necessarily lifeless.
(2011辽宁卷 29)他的演讲刚结束,学生们立即表示祝贺。
He had no sooner finished his speech than the students started cheering.
(2011陕西卷 17)为下一届亚运会准备而正在建造中的新体育馆将会比现有的大三倍。
The new stadium being built for the next Asian Games will be three times as big as the present one.
(2011天津卷 5)尽管常规运动非常重要,但是临近睡觉时间做运动不明智。
Although regular exercise is very important, it’s never a good idea to exercise too close to bedtime.
(2011陕西卷 19)他们都是实力强劲的候选人,只有一个能被选为下一任。
While all of them are strong candidates, only one will be chosen for the post.
(2011山东卷 28)他把相机调试好,以便看到能拍出好照片的景象。
He had his camera ready in case he saw something that would make a good picture.
(2011重庆卷 30)为表达敬意,我们通常要脱下手套,与人握手。
To show our respect, we usually have to take our gloves off whoever we are to shake hands with.
(2011湖南卷 33)杰克什么也没说,但是老师却朝他笑了笑就好像他聪明的完成某件事情一样。
Jack wasn’t saying anything, but the teacher smiled at him as if he had done something very clever.
(10湖南)蒂姆体型很好,尽管他不怎么锻炼。
Tim is in good shape physically even though he doesn’t get much exercise.
(10山东)学校的规章制度称,在校期间,任何孩子不能离开学校,除非有成年人陪同。
The school rules state that no child shall be allowed out of the school during the day, unless accompanied by an adult.
(10上海)不论问题有多严重,你都应该鼓起勇气面对挑战
However serious a problem you may have, you should gather your courage to face the challenge.
(10四川)由于交通拥堵,当她赶到办公室时已经是午餐时间了。
Because of the heavy traffic, it was already time for lunch break when she got to her office.
(100陕西)约翰认为,由于他已经对新工作准备就绪了,所以这很快就会来了。
John thinks it won’t be long since he is ready for his new job.
(10重庆)今天,我们会从昨天停下的地方开始,这样就不会遗漏什么了。
Today, we will begin where we stopped yesterday so that no point will be left out.
(09福建)昨天,当她妈妈让她去弹钢琴时,她刚完成作业。
She had just finished her homework when her mother asked her to practice playing the piano yesterday.
(09陕西)只要我开心,父母不介意我做什么工作。
My parents don’t mind what job I do as long as I am happy.
(09上海)在拿到学生卡之前,你不能从学校图书馆借书。
You can’t borrow books from the school library before you get your student card.
(09全国Ⅱ)所有菜单上的菜,除非另有说明,够两人到三人食用。
All the dishes in this menu, unless otherwise stated, will serve two to three people.
(09江苏)失业率和犯罪率高,可认为后者是由前者引起的。
Where unemployment and crime are high, it can be assumed that the latter is due to the former.
(09山东)走失的小女孩决定待在原地等待她的母亲。
The little girl who got lost decided to remain where she was and wait for her mother.
(09渝)当收到朋友邀请他去重庆的邀请函时,彼得非常兴奋。
Peter was so excited when he received an invitation from his friend to visit Chongqing.
(09湖南)虽然警察认为他是最有嫌疑的一个,由于没有确凿的证据,他们不能逮捕他。
Although the police thought he was the most likely one, since they had no exact proof about it, they could not arrest him.
(09四川) 除非是他自己烧的,否则欧文不会吃任何东西。
Owen wouldn’t eat anything unless he cooked it himself
(09浙江)如果你在服药后喝点热水,效果会更好。
The medicine works more effectively if you drink some hot water after taking it.
(08全国Ⅰ)不管什么季节,这个律师都穿西装,很少穿其他的服装。
The lawyer seldom wears anything other than a suit whatever the season.
(08全国Ⅰ)你对暑假有什么想法吗?
只要有阳光、大海和沙滩我无所谓去哪里。
—Have you got any idea for the summer vacation?
—I don’t mind where we go as long as there’s sun, sea and beach.
(08全国Ⅱ)小汽车对于三口之家来说足够大了,除非需要更多的放行李的空间。
A small car is big enough for a family of three unless you need more space for baggage.
(08湖南)因特网对我们有巨大帮助的同时,我认为在上面花太多时间不是好事。
While the Internet is of great help, I don’t think it’s a good idea to spend too much time on it.
(08四川)每个人坐下后,还有些椅子剩余。
There were some chairs left over when everyone had sat down.
(08四川)在某些地区,男性做家务带孩子,与此同时妇女被希望出去赚钱。
In some places women are expected to earn money while men work at home and raise their children.
(08辽宁)不论我有多饿,我似乎都不可能吃完这个面包。
However hungry I am I never seem to be able to finish off this loaf of bread.
(08辽宁)当我还是个孩子的时候,我喜欢那本电影,但是现在不觉得了。
I used to love that film when I was a child, but I don’t feel it that way any more.
(08北京)你给弗雷德回电了吗?
不用回,因为我明天就会见到他。
—Did you return Fred’s call?
—I didn’t need to because I’ll see him tomorrow.
(08北京)我很抱歉让你等这么久,但是离布莱恩回来还有一段时间。
I’m sorry you’ve been waiting so long, but it’ll still be some time before Brian gets back.
(08天津)这周日我们将会在公园野餐,除非下雨或者天气很冷。
We’ll have a picnic in the park this Sunday unless it rains or it’s very cold.
(08安徽)三月的下午漫步在田间,他能感受到春天的暖意。
Walking in the fields on a March afternoon, he could feel the warmth of spring.
(08福建)去年南希去拜访她的朋友时,她过得很开心。
Nancy enjoyed herself so much when she visited her friends in Sydney last year.
(08山东)你最好不要把药放在孩子能拿到的地方。
You’d better not leave the medicine where kids can get at it.
(08江西)动物遭到人类的迫害,由于人类为了产出更多的粮食供给自身,而毁坏动物开辟农田。
Animals suffered at the hands of Man in that they were destroyed by people to make way for
agricultural land to provide food for more people.
(07全国Ⅰ)除非某些事情不期而至的发生了,不然我不会打给你的。
I won’t call you, unless something unexpected happens.
(07北京)那份报告呢?
昨天你在布莱克先生的办公室的时候我拿给你了。
—Where’s that report?
—I brought it to you when you were in Mr. Black’s office yesterday.
(07上海)如果不仔细掌控,小帆船很容易翻。
Small sailboats can easily turn over in the water if they are not managed carefully.
(07天津)在我们真正上了人生的那一课之前学习这一课,对我们来说是很困难的。
It is difficult for us to learn a lesson in life until we’ve actually had that lesson.
(07安徽)外场研究将会花费琼和保罗大约五个月的时间,距离下一次见到他们将会有一段很长的时间。
The field research will take Joan and Paul about five months; it will be a long time before we meet them again.
(07江西)他被告知,从康复到回归工作岗位,至少还有三个多月。
He was told that it would be at least three more months before he could recover and return to work.
(07辽宁)虽然我们已经定了坐,但是我们还需要等半个小时。
We had to wait half an hour although we had already booked a table.
(07湖南)许多鸟觉得睡在树上比较安全,但是除非它们孵蛋或者有幼鸟,不然他们不会建巢。
Most birds find it safe to sleep in the trees, but unless they have eggs or young chicks, they don’t use a nest.
(07陕西)从什么时候开始这个国家开始对外贸易的?
我想是1978年吧。
--Since when has the country been open to international trade?
—1978, I suppose.
(07重庆)许多家长住在小村庄里,他们往往会在家里准备蜡烛以防断电。
My parents live in a small village. They always keep candles in the house in case there is a power out.
(07浙江)他们中的大多数都对他的意见充耳不闻,尽管他们知道他有价值。
Many of them turned a deaf ear to his advice, even though they knew it to be valuable.
(07山东)尽管我不是很喜欢艺术,但是我对他的作品印象深刻。
While I really don’t like art, I find his work impressive.
(06全国Ⅰ)尽管他在技术方面的知识不够,但是这位老工人拥有许多经验。
Although he has limited technical knowledge, the old worker has a lot of experience.
(06全国Ⅰ)当他说要走的时候请提醒我,或许我还能及时送送他。
Please remind me when he said he was going.I may be in time to see him off.
(06全国Ⅱ)我们认为,有35个学生在餐厅,然而事实上有40个。
We thought there were 35 students in the dining hall, while, in fact, there were 40.
(06北京)除非你尝试过了,否从你无法想象这会有多么令人愉快。
Unless you’ve tried it, you can’t imagine how pleasant it is.
(06天津)如果你旅行到一个风俗习惯与你家乡截然不同的地方,那就入乡随俗吧。
If you are traveling where the customs are really foreign to your own, please do as the Romans do.
(06天津)在格拉斯哥居住的花销处于英国的最低水平,而生活的质量却是最高的之一。
The cost of living in Glasgow is among the lowest in Britain, while the quality of life is probably one of the highest.
(06辽宁)吃到一半,一个熟悉的声音进入了他的耳朵。
He was about halfway through his meal when a familiar voice came to his ears.
(06浙江)我们不会一直赢比赛除非我们一直玩得很好。
We won’t keep winning games unless we keep playing well.
(06重庆)当重大事故发生时,如果我们掌握一些基本的急救处理,我们可以保住生命。
In time of serious accidents, if we know some basic things about first aid, we can save lives.
(06山东)你怎么可能在从来不听的情况下,学到任何东西呢?
How can you expect to learn anything when you never listen?
(06江苏)一旦环境被损坏,这将会使生态系统花好多年恢复。
Once environmental damage is done, it takes many years for the ecosystem(生态系统)to recover.
(06江西)在和平年代也是如此,哪里有人类病痛,红十字会就会去到那里救援。
In peace, too, the Red Cross is expected to send help wherever
there is human suffering.
(06陕西)这是一本非常有意思的书,不论多贵我都会买。
This is a very interesting book.I’ll buy it, however much it may cost.
(06陕西)他的计划是如此之好,以至于我们都同意接受。
His plan was such a good one that we all agreed to accept it.
(06广东)“在你承诺不会再用球踢到猫之前,你不能拿回这个足球。”年长的男性坚定地说,
“You can’t have this football back until you promise not to kick it at my cat again.” the old man said firmly.
(06广东)珍妮对于丢失了她在加拿大拍的照片感到非常伤心,因为这是她非常宝贵的一段回忆。
Jenny was very sad over the loss of the photos she had shot at Canada, as this was a memory she especially treasured.
(06湖南)当我听到脚步声时,我刚走出浴室在用毛巾擦干身子。
I had just stepped out of the bathroom and was busily drying myself with a towel when I heard the steps.
(06湖南)成年人不可能笑的像个孩子,因为孩子用眼镜微笑,而成年人仅仅只用嘴微笑。
A man cannot smile like a child, for a child smiles with his eyes, while a man smiles with his lips alone.
(06福建)你认为离中国发射人造飞船到月球还有多久?
或许两三年吧。
--How long do you think it will be before China sends a manned spaceship to the moon?
--Perhaps two or three years.
(06四川)为什么你不告诉他开会的事情呢?
当我要说的时候他冲出了房间。
--Why didn't you tell him about the meeting?
--He rushed out of the room before I could say a word.
(06四川)妈妈,你的医生怎么说?
他建议我住到空气新鲜一点的地方。
--Mom, what did your doctor say?
--He advised me to live where the air is fresher.
(05全国Ⅰ)如果明天下雨你怎么办?
我们不得不继续,因为我们已经都准备好了。
—What would you do if it rains tomorrow?
—We have to carry it on, since we’ve got everything ready.
(05北京)我喜欢早到20分钟,这样我就可以有时间喝杯茶了。
I’d like to arrive 20 minutes early so that I can have time for a cup of tea.
(05北京)距离我们上次见面几乎过去五年了。
It is almost five years since we saw each other last time.
(05福建)杰克昨晚回来的早吗?
是的,当他回来的时候,还没有到8点。
--Did Jack come back early last night?
--Yes.It was not yet eight o'clock when he arrived home.
(05天津)他尽自己最大努力解决问题,不论有多困难。
He tried his best to solve the problem, however difficult it was.
(05安徽)那真是个美好的夜晚,自那以后我很多年没有这么开心过了。
That was really a splendid evening.It’s years since I enjoyed myself so much.
(05安徽)你必须到晚上一直工作,除非你能保证你能及时完成工作。
You must keep on working in the evening, unlessyou are sure you can finish the task in time.
(05江西)你舅舅似乎是个不错的司机,但即便如此,我还是不敢坐他的车出行。
Your uncle seems to be a good driver;even so, I wouldn’t dare to travel in his car.
(05重庆)虽然他是个安静的学生,但是课后谈到他最爱的歌手时他谈了很多。
Quiet student as he may be, he talks a lot about his favorite singers after class.
(05浙江)这座老塔必须被保留,不论花多少钱。
The old tower must be saved, whatever the cost.
(05广东)当你去看医生的时候,最好带点书读以防要等待。
You’d better take something to read when you go to see the doctor in case you have to wait.
(05广东)美国内战持续了四年后,北部赢得了最后的胜利。
The American Civil War lasted four years before the North won in the end.
(05山东)在我们意识到真相之前,过了一段时间。
It was some time before we realized the truth.
(05北京春)西蒙觉得他的电脑坏了,直到他弟弟指出是他没有开启它。
Simon thought his computer was broken until his little brother pointed out that he had forgotten to turn it on.
(04全国I)玫瑰需要特殊的照料,这样它们才能活过冬天。
Roses need special care so that they can live through winter.
(04全国III)她裤子上有许多她擦手留下的污渍。
There were dirty marks on her trousers where she had wiped her hands.
(04全国III)当我意识到画丢了的时候,已经好几个星期过去了。
Several weeks had gone by before I realized the painting was missing.
(04全国IV)我每种家务都做,但是我丈夫鲍伯只偶尔洗碗。
I do every single bit of housework while my husband Bob just does the dishes now and then.
(04上海)Jasmine正在野生公园和家人共度假期时,被狮子咬伤了腿。
Jasmine was holidaying with her family in a wildlife park when she was bitten on the leg by a lion.
(04上海)家长应该对于孩子对太阳镜的要求严肃对待,因为晴朗的天气里对视力保护是很有必要的。
Parents should take seriously their children's requests for sunglasses because eye protection is necessary in sunny weather.
(04辽宁)我们被告知我们应该沿着主路走直到我们到达中央火车站。
We were told that we should follow the main road until we reached the central railway station.
(04福建)科学家称可能还要五六年,在人类病人身上试验这种药物才有可能。
Scientists say it may be five or six years before it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.
(04重庆)你可以免费食用我店里任何你喜欢的东西。
You can eat food free in my restaurant whatever you like.
(04天津)在我们到达温彻斯特的小镇之前,已经天黑了。
It was evening before we reached the little town of Winchester.
(04浙江)虽然模特行业毫无疑问很容易入门,但是好的模特总是供不应求。
While modeling business is by no means easy to get into, the good model will always be in demand.
(04湖北)还没到深夜,他就做完实验回家了。
It was not until midnight that he went back home after the experiment.
(04湖北)不论有多少工作必须完成,你该睡个好觉了。
You should try to get a good night’s sleep however much work you have to do.
(04四川)我将会在剧院等你,除非你打电话告诉我你不来了。
Unless you call me to say you’re not coming, I’ll see you at the theatre.(同04全国II)
(04上海春)不论故事有多有趣,这星期,我不得不放下它而专心于学习。
However amusing the story is, I have to put it away and focus my attention on study this week.
(04北京春)据我所知,只有一种方法可以远离危险。
As far as I can see, there is only one possible way to keep away from the danger.
(04北京春)当我们正在河里游泳时,忽然刮起了暴风。
We were swimming in the lake when suddenly the storm started.
(03NMET)当有需要时,不要害怕寻求帮助。
Don’t be afraid of asking for help when it is needed.
(03北京)你什么时候方便来看看我吧。
Come and see me whenever it is convenient to you.
(03上海)大体上来说,根据指示服用,这个药没有副作用。
Generally speaking, when taken according to directions ,the drug has no sid-effect.
(03上海)爸爸,我完成任务了。
不错,你玩或者看电视,都不能打扰到我。
—Dad, I've finished my assignment.
— Good ,and whether you play or watch TV ,you mustn't disturb me.
(02上海春)这位著名的科学家在他出生的地方长大,在1930年来到了上海。
The famous scientist grew up where he was born and in 1930 he came to Shanghai.
(01上海春)除非你半途而废,不然你终会成功。
39. You will succeed in the end unless you give up halfway.
(01北京春)除非医生能做得快一点,不然这个男子将要等上一天。
9. The men will have to wait all day unless the doctor works faster.
(01北京春)你是否记得把欠的钱还给玛丽?
是的,我看见她的是时候就还了。
14. -Did you remember to give Mary the money you owed her?
-Yes,.I gave it to her the moment I saw her.
(01上海)目前为止,我从没有见过和约翰一样有能力的人。
25. Much as I have traveled, I have never seen anyone who is as capable as John.
(01全国)有人半夜里打电话把我吵醒,但在我接起来之前挂了。
14.Someone called me up in the middle the night , but they hung up before I could answer the phone.
(01全国)如果不包括一个全球五分之一人口的家园的国家,那么WTO将有愧于他的名称。
21.The WTO cannot live up to its name if it does not include a country that is home to one fifth of mankind.