- 53.00 KB
- 2021-05-13 发布
- 1、本文档由用户上传,淘文库整理发布,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、本文档内容版权归属内容提供方,所产生的收益全部归内容提供方所有。如果您对本文有版权争议,请立即联系网站客服。
- 3、本文档由用户上传,本站不保证质量和数量令人满意,可能有诸多瑕疵,付费之前,请仔细阅读内容确认后进行付费下载。
- 网站客服QQ:403074932
(2012重庆卷,34) 儿童早期的睡眠问题很有可能在他们长大的时候还会继续这一证据已经在数年研究后被发现了。
Evidence has been found through years of study that children’s early sleeping problems are likely to continue when they grow up.
(2012天津卷,9)你在十字路口向左转还是向右转都没有关系,每条路都通向公园。
It doesn’t matter whether you turn right or left at the crossing ---both roads lead to the park.
(2012四川卷,17)科学家研究人类大脑是如何运作来制作电脑的。
Scientists study how human brains work to make computers.
(2012上海卷,34)善良通常是通过坦诚来实现的,这是个很有道理的想法。
There is much truth in the idea that kindness is usually served by frankness.
(2012上海卷,38)--- 我们只有这个小书柜,那样可以么?
--- 不行的,我要找的是个更大更结实的东西。
- We've only got this small bookcase. Will that do?
- No, what I am looking for is something much bigger and stronger.
(2012陕西卷,20)提供了有多大五个的课程,而且你可以选择任何一个最适合你的课程。
As many as five courses are provided, and you are free to choose whichever suits you best.
(2012山东卷,25)在这个店里面,不管你是用现金支付还是信用卡支付都没有关系。
It doesn’t matter whether you pay by cash or credit card in this store.
(2012全国卷I,24)根本不清楚总统能做什么来结束罢工。
It is by no means clear what the president can do to end the strike.
(2012辽宁卷,34)不久前一天,那个新来者去图书馆找关于马克吐温的书。
The newcomer went to the library the other day and searched for whatever he could find about Mark Twain.
(2012江西卷,25)他突然想起来,他把钥匙落在办公室了。
It suddenly occurred to him that he had left his keys in the office.
(2012江苏卷,27)通知在下午两点的时候来了,说是会议会被推迟。
The notice came around two in the afternoon that the meeting would be postponed.
(2012湖南卷,26)这个村子里的每个人都很友好,不管你在这儿待了时间短还是长。
Everyone in the village is very friendly. It doesn’t matter whether you have lived there for a short or a long time.
(2012福建卷,35)我们承诺任何一个人参加舞会都有机会和这个电影明星拍照。
We promise whoever attends the party a chance to have a photo taken with the movie star.
(2012北京卷,24)Jerry
并不后悔做了那个评论,但是他感觉本可以表达的不同。
Jerry did not regret giving the comment but felt that he could have expressed it differently.
(2012安徽卷,27)大体而言,一个人的极限智力是在出生的时候就定好了,但是是否他能够达到这个极限将取决于环境。
The limits of a person’s intelligence, generally speaking, are fixed at birth, but whether he reaches these limits will depend on his environment.
(2012浙江卷,4)我给自己做出了一个承诺,今年,也就是我高中的第一年,将要过的不同。
I made a promise to myself that this year, my first year in high school, would be different.
(2011北京卷 22)芭芭拉琼斯带给她的粉丝的是诚实和快乐。
What Barbara Jones offers to her fans is honesty and happiness.
(2011北京卷 31)这个令人震惊的消息让我意识到我们将要面对的是个多恐怖的问题。
The shocking news made me realize what terrible problems we would face.
(2011上海卷 35)有明显证据表明最难演绎的痛苦就是身体上的疼痛。
There is clear evidence that the most difficult feeling of all to interpret is bodily pain.
(2011上海卷 38)你想要通过言语传递的信息可能正好和别人理解的完全相反。
The message you intend to convey through words may be the exact opposite of what others actually understand.
(2011山东卷 26)恐怕与其说他是个行动者还不如说他是个空谈者,这就是为什么他从来没有完成过任何事情。
I am afraid he’s more of a talker than a doer, which is why he never finishes anything.
(2011山东卷 33)我们已经给她提供了份工作,但是我不知道她是否会接受它。
We’ve offered her the job, but I don’t know whether she’ll accept it.
(2011江西卷 26)村民们已经知道我们将要做的就是重建这个桥。
The villagers have already known what we’ll do is to rebuild the bridge.
(2011江苏卷 26)这个人并没有很快报导这个事故,这个从来并不清楚。
It was never clear that the man hadn’t reported the accident sooner.
(2011安徽卷 33)他的书写如此地令人困惑以至于我们很难弄清楚他要表达的是什么。
His writing is so confusing that it’s difficult to make out what it is he is trying to express.
(2011四川卷 10)我们老师总是告诉我们,如果我们想要成功的话,就要去相信我们所做的和我们自己。
Our teachers always tell us to believe in what we do and who we are if we want to succeed.
(2011辽宁卷 23)20个学生想要参加这个旨在教人们如何快速阅读的课堂。
Twenty students want to attend the class that aims to teach how to read fast.
(2011辽宁卷 32)当战争爆发的消息传来之后,他决定去参军
When the news came that the war broke out, he decided to serve in the army.
(2011天津卷 13)现代科技已经明确证实了吸烟会导致很多疾病
Modern science has given clear evidence that smoking can lead to many diseases.
(2011陕西卷 15)我想要开始自己的事业----这就是如果我有钱了要干的事情。
I’d like to start my own business–that’s what I’d do if I had the money.
(2011重庆卷 22)是否那个就的车站要被一个现代的酒店取代仍然还在讨论当中。
It is still under discussion whether the old bus station should be replaced with a modern hotel or not.
(2011重庆卷 34)通常对公众来说都不太容易看清一项新的发明能给人类带来什么好处。
It is not always easy for the public to see what use a new invention can be of to human life.
(2011湖南卷31)在一个问题被解决之前,必须要明显地知道这个问题本身是什么。
Before a problem can be solved, it must be obvious what the problem itself is.
(10福建)我们应该尊重食物并且想到那些没有我们所拥有的东西的人们,并且好好地对待食物。
We should respect food and think about the people who don’t have what we have here and treat food nicely.
(10湖南)Cindy 猛地把门关上了,并且突然哭了起来。办公室没有一个人知道他为什么如此生气。
Cindy shut the door heavily and burst into tears. No one in the office knew why she was so angry.
(10
天津)作为一个新的毕业生,他不知道需要花费什么来开始一个新的事业。
As a new graduate, he doesn’t know what it takes to start a business here.
(10北京)被一些人看成是确定的东西被许多其他人看成是缺点。
What some people regard as a drawback is seen as a plus by many others.
(10浙江)---- 我们这周去野营怎么样,仅仅是为了改变了
---- 好吧,你要怎样就怎样
—How about camping this weekend, just for a change?
—OK, whatever you want.
(10浙江)尽管大约有2000个病人已经吃个这个药,但是这药物会带来什么副作用现在还不太清楚。
It is uncertain what side effect the medicine will bring about, although about two thousand patients have taken it.
(10上海)她偏爱城市生活的一个原因就是他可以很方便就去像商店和餐厅这样的地方。
One reason for her preference for city life is that she can have easy access to places like shops and restaurants.
(10湖北)房价将要下降的消息已经导致了很多人以较低的价格把房子卖掉了。
The news that the housing price will fall has caused many people to sell their houses at lower prices.
(10山东)在拍卖开始之前,我要把孩子们在快到的季节里需要的东西列一张表。
Before the sales start, I make a list of what my kids will need for the coming season.
(10上海)当一个司机要改变车道的时候,他应该使用转向信号让其他司机知道他要转的车道。
When changing lanes, a driver should use his turning signal to let other drivers know which lane he is entering.
(10
四川)一个人在旅行的时候玩的多开心很大程度上取决于他和谁去,是和朋友去还是和亲戚去。
How much one enjoys himself traveling depends largely on who he goes with, whether his friends or relatives.
(10全国Ⅰ)我们还没有决定好我们要把我们新的家具放哪里。
We haven’t discussed yet where we are going to place our new furniture.
(10湖北)I want to be liked and loved for what I am inside.
我想要让别人喜欢并且爱着我内心的一切
(10全国Ⅱ)----- 你已经读完那本书了么?
----- 没有,我已经读到了小孩发现秘密洞穴那里了
—Have you finished the book?
---No, I’ve read up to where the children discover the secret cave.
(10江苏)----- 在周末的时候,我喜欢整天把自己关在房间里,听音乐。
-----
那就是我不同意的地方,你应该有一个更加积极的生活。
—I prefer shutting myself in and listening to music all day on Sundays.
—That’s where I don’t agree. You should have a more active life.
(10北京)查尔斯狄更斯喜欢他自己的小说,Copperfield, 的部分原因就是这本小说相当紧密滴联系了他自己的生活。
Part of the reason Charles Dickens loved his own novel, David Copperfield, was that it was rather closely modeled on his own life.
(09湖南)她对我们来说很重要,我们已经准备好了做任何事情来拯救她的生命。
She is very dear to us. We have been prepared to do whatever it takes to save her life.
(09江西)这些年地球变得越来越暖和这样的一个事实已经让很多科学家担忧了。
The fact has worried many scientists that the earth is becoming warmer and warmer these years.
(09北京)刚开始的时候,他很憎恨他的新工作,但是他决定给自己几个月来看看是否可以变得更好。
At first he hated the new job but decided to give himself a few months to see if it got any better.
(09全国I)我能和负责国际市场的任何一个人说话么?
Could I speak to whoever is in charge of International Sales please?
(09海南)他们需要考虑的重要的问题之一就是公众的健康问题。
One of the most important questions they had to consider was that of public health.
(09陕西)《how-to》这本书对任何一个想要干这个工作的人都很有帮助。
The how-to book can be of help to whoever wants to do the job.
(09上海)作为一个新的外交官,他经常在想如何在这样的一个场合上表现的更合适一点。
As a new diplomat, he often thinks of how he can react more appropriately on such occasions.
(09四川)消息传来说王林已经被北京大学录取了。
News came from the school office that Wang Lin had been admitted to Beijing University.
(09天津)他们应该为他们的未来好好准备,这对学生来说很清楚。
It is obvious to the students that they should get well prepared for their future.
(09浙江)——有没有可能你去机场接我一下。
——没问题
-Is there any possibility that you could pick me up at the airport?
-No problem.
(09重庆)我们应该考虑下学生要学校图书馆提供更多关于流行科学书籍的要求。
We should consider the students’ request that the school library provide more books on popular science.
(09江苏)大家觉得,西方许多年轻人将如婚姻这样能够成为一生中最重要的决定的事情归功于运气。
Many young people in the West are expected to leave
what could be life’s most important decision—marriage—almost entirely up to luck.
(09山东)那个迷路的小女孩决定待在原地并且等她的妈妈。
The little girl who got lost decided to remain where she was and wait for her mother.
(08北京)那些公司共同努力来创造出他们希望是21世纪最好的交通工具。
The companies are working together to create what they hope will be the best means of transport in the 21st century.
(08天津)上一次我们玩得开心的时候是我们去水公园玩的时候。
The last time we had great fun was when we were visiting the Water Park.
(08安徽)学生总是很有兴趣弄清楚他们能和一个新老师走到什么程度。
Students are always interested in finding out how far they can go with a new teacher.
(08湖南)当被问到他们最需要什么的时候,那些孩子说他们最需要的就是感到重要和被爱。
When asked what they needed most, the kids said they wanted to feel important and loved.
(08陕西)明天就是Tom的生日,你知不知道party在哪举行?
Tomorrow is Tom’s birthday. Have you got any idea where the party is to be held?
(08重庆)重庆人对他们过去的十年里的成就都感到非常骄傲
People in Chongqing are proud of what they have achieved in the past ten years.
(08浙江)有些孩子学一门和父母在家说的不同语言是为了挑战他们自己。
Some children want to challenge themselves by learning a language different from what their parents speak at home.
(08福建)我们都知道2008奥运会会在北京举行。
What is known to us all is that the 2008 Olympic Games will take place in Beijing.
(08山东)她告诉我对她来说最重要的东西就是她的家庭。
What was most important to her, she told me, was her family.
(07全国Ⅱ)学英语最重要的就是足够的练习
What matters most in learning English is enough practice.
(07天津)这边的海滩每年夏天都吸引了大量的游客,温暖的阳光和软软的沙滩造就它的现在。
The seaside here draws a lot of tourists every summer. Warm sunshine and soft sands make what it is.
(07安徽)你只能有把握你现在所拥有的东西,你不能掌控你未来将要的到的东西。
You can only be sure of what you have at present; you cannot be sure of something you might get in the future.
(07湖南)检查了门关了,灯熄了之后,那个男孩打开了卧室的门。
Having checked the doors were closed, and that all
the lights were off, the boy opened the door to his bedroom.
(07陕西)家长所说的和所做的对孩子有一个长期的影响。
what parents say and do has a life-long effect on their children.
(07浙江)你为什么不在城镇里碰碰运气呢?那里有最好的工作。
Why not try your luck downtown, Bob? That’s where the best jobs are.
(07福建)别人怎么想你与你无关,相信你自己
It is none of your business what other people think about you. Believe yourself.
(07江苏)选择一个正确的字典取决于你要用它来干什么。
Choosing the right dictionary depends on what you want to use it for.
(07山东)他不停滴改变他的想法,这让我很担忧。
It worries me the way he keeps changing his mind.
(06全国Ⅰ)看到那个建筑物顶上的旗帜了么?那就是我们早上所做的事情。
See the flags on top of the building? That was what we did this morning.
(06全国Ⅱ)---你的父母是怎样看待你的决定呢?
--- 他们总是让我做我认为我应该做的事情
—What did your parents think about your decision?
—They always let me do what I think I should.
(06北京) ---你能帮我一个忙么?
---这取决于是什么忙。
— Could you do me a favor?
— It depends on what it is.
(06天津)我们过去认为不可能的东西现在似乎都可能了。
What we used to think was impossible now does seem possible.
(06山东)无论哪支队伍在星期六的时候赢了都可以参加全国锦标赛。
Whichever team wins on Saturday will go through to
the national championships.
(06安徽)我突然想到一个很温馨的想法,就是我可以用零花钱为我妈妈生日买些花。
A warm thought suddenly came to me that I might use the pocket money to buy some flowers for my mother’s birthday.
(06四川)--- 我们已经30年没见面了。
----信不信由你,但是我仍然记得那个我们在一个雨夜迷路的那个事情。
—It’s thirty years since we last met.
—But I still remember the story, believe it or not, that we got lost on a rainy night.
(06辽宁)让这个点不同的是它提供更多的私人服务
What makes this shop different is that it offers more personal services.
(05全国Ⅰ)许多人都写了一篇关于他们队伍未能赢得比赛的原因的文章。
Mary wrote an article on why the team had failed to
win the game.
(05天津)大象有它们自己的方法来辨别一个物体的形状,和这个物体是粗糙还是光滑。
Elephants have their own way to tell the shape of an object and whether it is rough or smooth.
(05辽宁)你知不知道到底教室里面在发生什么?
Do you have any idea what is actually going on in the classroom?
(05山东)The shopkeeper did not want to sell for what he thought was not enough.
店主不想卖那些他们认为不足的东西
(05浙江)丹比给我秘书留了一个言说是下午的时候还会打过来。
Danby left word with my secretary that he would call again in the afternoon.
(05福建)妈妈要来了,你预期妈妈为你的生日带了什么礼物呢?
Mum is coming. What present do you expect for your birthday?
(05湖南)I was surprised by her words, which made me recognize what silly mistakes I had made.
我被她的话给惊住了,这让我意识到我已经犯了一个多愚蠢的错误
(05重庆)那个老太太的手抖的很频繁。她向医生解释这个抖手半年前是怎样开始的,并且正是由于这个,她又是怎么样被迫放弃她的工作的。
The old lady’s hand shook frequently. She explained to her doctor how this shaking had begun half a year before, and how , only because of this, she had been forced to give up her job.
(05江西)他做这件是的方法和我们过去做的方法不同。
The way he did it was different what we were used to.
(05安徽)那个学校发生了很大的变换,它已经不是20年前的那个学校了,那时候它的设备是如此的破旧。
Great changes have taken place in that school. It is no longer what it was 20 years ago, when it was so poorly equipped.
(04广东)父母们被教育去了解教育对他们孩子来说是多么的重要
Parents are taught to understand how important education is to their children’s future.
(04全国Ⅰ)你说每个人都应该平等,这就是我不同意的地方。
You are saying that everyone should be equal, and this is whereI disagree.
(04全国Ⅰ)这条路覆盖着雪,我搞不明白为什么他们坚持要骑摩托车走。
The road is covered with snow. I can’t understand why they insist on going by motorbike.
(04天津)一个现代化的城市已经建立在10年之前是个废地的地方
A modern city has been set up in what was a wasteland ten years ago.
(04北京)我们不能弄明白为什么大量的昆虫,鸟类和动物快要灭绝了。
We can’t figure out why quite a number of insects, birds, and animals are dying out.
(04湖南)我想爸爸很想知道我最近在干什么,所以我决定给他寄一个便条。
I think father would like to know what I’ve been up to so far, so I decide to send him a quick note.
(04上海春)前些天,我妈妈以一个我认为比较危险的速度在街上开着车。
The other day, my brother drove his car down the street at what I thought was a dangerous speed.
(04上海春)和这封信一起的是他的承诺说他这个圣诞节的时候会来看我。
Along with the letter was his promise that he would visit me this coming Christmas.
(03上海)当今什么东西控制着空气里二氧化碳的排放和吸收这已经相当明白了。
It is pretty well understood what controls the flow of carbon dioxide in and out the atmosphere today.
(03上海春)让学校自豪的是超过90%的学生都被重点大学录取了。
What made the school proud was that more than 90% of
the students had been admitted to key universities.
(03安徽春)人们已经听到了主席说的什么,他们等着看主席将要做什么。
People have heard what the president has said; they are waiting to see what he will do.
(03北京春)----你还在想昨天的游戏么?
---噢,那就是让我兴奋的东西
--- Are you still thinking about yesterday’s game?
--- Oh, that’s what makes me feel excited.
(02上海)在一个面试过程中当你回答问题的时候,请记住一个金法则,就是总是给他想要的东西
When you answer questions in a job interview, please remember the golden rule. Always give the monkey what he wants.
(02上海春)---我认为这会是一个大问题
---是的,它可能是
---我想知道关于这个问题我们能做什么
-- I think it is going to be a big
problem.
--- Yes, it could be.
--- I wonder what we can do about it.
(02上海)There’s a feeling in me that we’ll never know what a UFO is—not ever.
我心里总一个感觉就是我们将不会知道UFO是什么东西,也从来没知道过。
(02上海)毅力是一种品质,那就是要把任何事情做好所需要的东西
Perseverance is a kind of quality --- and that’s what it takes to do anything well.
(02上海春)时尚每个国家都不同,这可能从一方面反映了文化差别
That fashion differs from country to country may reflect the cultural differences from one aspect.
(02上海春)私家车的普及又涉及到一个新的问题就是路况需要被改进。
There is a new problem involved in the popularity of private cars that road conditions need to be improved.
(2001年上海春29)医生怀疑的是我的妈妈是否能够很快从这个严重的疾病中恢复过来。
What the doctors really doubt is whether my mother will recover from the serious disease soon.
(01上海31).小Tommy不愿意告诉学校领导他前天干的什么。
Little Tommy was reluctant to tell the school master what he had done the day before.
相关文档
- 黄浦区高考模拟考物理试卷月日2021-05-1310页
- 2020版高考生物二轮复习 专题三 细2021-05-134页
- 2020年高考一轮复习小说阅读专题八2021-05-1320页
- 高考化学模拟试题 共8套2021-05-13190页
- 高考数学快速提升成绩题型训练——2021-05-1321页
- 2018高考复习备考诗歌题材分类鉴赏2021-05-135页
- 2017高考真题解答题专项训练概率与2021-05-136页
- 2020版高考物理一轮复习 第六章 动2021-05-137页
- 高考江西卷理科数学试题及详细解答2021-05-1316页
- 高考数学理坐标系与参数方程二轮提2021-05-137页