- 70.00 KB
- 2021-10-11 发布
- 1、本文档由用户上传,淘文库整理发布,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、本文档内容版权归属内容提供方,所产生的收益全部归内容提供方所有。如果您对本文有版权争议,请立即联系网站客服。
- 3、本文档由用户上传,本站不保证质量和数量令人满意,可能有诸多瑕疵,付费之前,请仔细阅读内容确认后进行付费下载。
- 网站客服QQ:403074932
1-1
李老师:你好,我的名字叫李芳。.我是你们的老师你们是我的学生。我是中国人。我来自武汉。你叫什么名字?
Ms Li: Hello, my name is Li Fang. I'm your teacher and you're my students. I'm Chinese. I'm from Wuhan. What's your name?
玲玲:我的名字叫王玲玲
Linging: My name is Wang Lingling.
李老师:.见到你很高兴。玲玲,你来自哪里?
Ms Li: Nice to meet you, Lingling. Where are you from?
玲玲:我来自北京。我是中国人。
Linging: I'm from Beijing. I'm Chinese.
李老师:你多大了?
Ms Li: How old are you?
玲玲:我十三岁。
Linging: I'm thirteen years old.
李老师:好的。你好,你那?
Ms Li: Good. Hello, what about you?
大明:你好,李老师。我的名字是李大明我也来自北京。我十二岁。
Daming: Hello, Ms Li. My name is Daming and I'm from Beijing too. I'm twelve years old.
李老师:谢谢。你好,你来自美国吗?
Ms Li: Thanks. Hello, are you from America?
托尼:不,我不是。我来自英格兰。我的名字叫托尼•史密斯。
Tony: No, I'm not. I'm from England. I'm Tony Smith.
李老师:见到你很高兴。托尼。嘿,你也是英国人吗?
Ms Li: Nice to meet you, Tony. Hi, are you English too?
贝蒂:不,我不是。我是美国人。我的名字叫贝蒂•金。
Betty: No, I'm not. I'm American and my name is Betty King.
玲玲:托尼和贝蒂是我们的朋友。
Linging: Tony and Betty are our friends.
李老师:好的。欢迎来到七年级四班。
Ms Li: Good. Welcome to Class 4 Grade 7!
1-2
大家好。我叫李大明,我的英文名字叫戴维。
Hello, everyone. My name is Li Daming and my English name is David.
我12岁,我来自北京。北京是中国的首都。
I'm twelve years old and I'm from Beijing.Beijing is the capital of China.
这是玲玲,她的英文名字叫露西。
This is Lingling and her English name is Lucy.
她是我的朋友。她也来自北京。
She's my friend. She's from Beijing too.
你们好。我叫王玲玲,我13岁。很高兴见到你。
Hello, I'm Wang Lingling and I'm thirteen years old. Good to see you.
王辉是我的朋友,但他不在我们班。
Wang Hui is my friend, but he is not in my class.
他的英文名字叫亨利。他来自上海。
His English name is Henry. He's from Shanghai.
上海是个很大城市。
Shanghai is a very big city.
你们好,我的名字叫托尼•史密斯。我来自剑桥。
Hi, my name is Tony Smith. I'm from Cambridge.
他在英国是个小城市。
It's a small city in England.
托尼是我的名字,史密斯是我的姓。
Tony is my first name and Smith is my last name.
我13岁。很高兴见到你们所有的人。
I'm thirteen years old. It's nice to meet you all.
2-1
玲玲:这是你的家庭吗?
Linging: Is this your family?
托尼:是的,它是。
Tony: Yes, it is.
玲玲:好大的一个家庭啊!这是你的妹妹吗?
Linging: What a big family! Is this your sister?
托尼:是的,这是她。她叫琳达。
Tony: Yes, it is. Her name is Linda.
玲玲:这些人是你的祖父母和外祖父母吗?
Linging: Are these your grandparents?
托尼:是的,他们是。我妈妈的父母在左边,我爸爸的父母在右边。
Tony: Yes, they are. My mum's parents are on the left, and my dad's parents are on the right.
玲玲:我明白了。这是谁?
Linging: I see. Who's this?
托尼:那是我爸爸。
Tony: That's my dad.
玲玲:这是你的妈妈吗?
Linging: Is this your mum?
托尼:是的。在她旁边的妇女是我爸爸的姐姐,我的姑姑利兹。
Tony: Yes. The woman next to her is my dad's sister, my aunt Liz.
玲玲:这是她的丈夫吗?
Linging: Is this her husband?
托尼:不,那是她的兄弟,我的叔叔保罗。
Tony: No, that's her brother, my uncle Paul.
玲玲:在保罗前面的男孩和女孩是谁?
Linging: Who are the boy and the girl in front of Paul?
托尼:那是保罗的儿子和女儿,我的堂兄妹迈克和海伦。
Tony: Those are Paul's son and daughter, my cousins, Mike and Helen.
2-2
我叫贝蒂·金。这是我的父母。我们是美国人。
My name is Betty King. These are my parents. We're American.
我爸爸是一名男演员,我妈妈市一家剧院的经理。
My father is an actor, and my mother is the manager of a theatre.
我叫李大明这是我的父母。我们是中国人。
My name is Li Daming. These are my parents.We're Chinese.
我爸爸在警察局工作。他是一名警察,我妈妈是一名护士。
My father's job is at a police station.He is a policeman, and my mother is a nurse.
我叫托尼·史密斯,是英国人。
My name is Tony Smith and I'm English.
这是我的妈妈,她是一所学校的英语老师。
This is my mother. She's an English teacher at a school.
这是我的父亲,他是一家饭店的经理。
This is my father. He's a hotel manager.
我叫王玲玲。我是中国人。
My name is Wang Lingling. I'm Chinese.
我妈妈是一名护士,她和大明的妈妈在同一家医院。
My mother is a nurse. She and Daming's mother are at the same hospital.
我爸爸是北京的一名公共汽车司机。
My father is a bus driver in Beijing.
3-1
大明:琳达,你在英国的教室是什么样子的?它大吗?
Daming: Linda, what's your classroom in England like? Is it big?
琳达:是的,特别大。在我们班有三十名学生,在北京你们班有多少名学生?
Linda: Yes, it's really big. There are thirty students in my class. How many students are there in your class in Beijing?
大明:有四十名学生,二十名女生,二十名男生。你们教室里有什么?有许多家具吗?
Daming: There are forty students, twenty girls and twenty boys. What's in your classroom? Is there a lot of furniture?
琳达:是的,有许多。
Linda: Yes, there is.
大明:在每个人的书桌上都有电脑吗?
Daming: Are there computers on everyone's desks?
琳达:不,没有。但在教师的讲桌上有一台电脑。
Linda: No, there aren't. But there is a computer on the teacher's desk
大明:哦,在教室的墙上有一些图画吗?
Daming: Oh, are there any pictures on the classroom walls?
琳达:是的,有,在教室的前面。
Linda: Yes, there are, at the front of the classroom.
大明:有世界地图吗?
Daming: And is there a map of the world?
琳达:不,没有,有一幅英国地图。
Linda: No, there isn't. There's a map of England.
大明:在我们教室里有一幅世界地图,但墙上没有图画。
Daming: There's a map of the world in our classroom, but there aren't any pictures on our walls.
3-2
这是我们学校的地图。
This is a map of our school.
我们学校有六座建筑物:一个图书馆,一座办公楼,一座教学楼,一个餐厅,一个体育馆和一座科学楼。
There are six buildings in our school: a library, an office building, a classroom building, a dining hall, a sports hall and a science building.
在学校中央是一个大操场。
In the middle of the school is a playground.
图书馆在学校大门附近,操场的左边。
The library is on the left of the playground near the school gate.
里面有很多图书、地图和电脑。
There are many books, maps and computers in it.
在图使馆后面的左侧是学校的办公室。
Behind the library, on the left, are the school offices.
在这栋楼和餐厅之间是拥有二十四个教室的教学楼。
Between this building and the dinning hall is the classroom building with twenty-four classrooms.
在教学楼右边的建筑物是餐厅。
On the right of the classroom building is the dinning hall.
在餐厅前面是体育馆,在体育馆前面的那座建筑物是用于科学课的。
In front of the dinning hall is the sports hall and the building in front of that is for science. 在科学楼里有六个科学实验室和五个微机室
There are six science labs and five computer rooms in the science building.
4-1
托尼的爸爸:托尼,我们去购物买些食物和饮料吧。现在,我们没有肉了。我们买鸡肉吧。
Tony’s dad: Tony, let's go shopping for food and drink. Now, we haven't got any meat. Let's get some chicken.
托尼:好吧。我们有巧克力吗?
Tony: OK. Have we got any chocolate?
托尼的爸爸:是的,我们有。吃太多的巧克力对你的身体不好。我们买些水果吧。
Tony’s dad: Yes, we have. Too much chocolate isn't good for you. Let's get some fruit.
托尼:什么种类的水果?苹果?
Tony: What kind of fruit? Apples?
托尼的爸爸:不是,我们有许多苹果。我们没有橘子了,所以我们买些橘子吧。
Tony’s dad: No, we've got lots of apples. We haven't got any oranges, so let's get some.
托尼:好吧。买一些橘汁怎么样?
Tony: OK. How about some orange juice?
托尼的爸爸:是的,好主意!还有咖啡。我们给你妈妈买些。她没有咖啡了。
Tony’s dad: Yes, good idea! And coffee. Let's get some for your mum. She hasn't got any coffee.
托尼:好吧,给妈妈一些咖啡,给我一些可乐。我没有可乐了。
Tony: All right, some coffee for Mum, and some cola for me. I haven't got any cola.
托尼的爸爸:不要可乐!可乐对你不好!买一些茶好吗?
Tony’s dad: No cola! Cola is bad for you! How about some tea?
托尼:哦,太不好了!
Tony: Oh, too bad!
4-2
对儿童健康的食物和饮料
Healthy food and drink for children
你的食物和饮料健康吗?
Is your food and drink healthy?
大量的冰激凌、汉堡包和可乐是不健康的。
A lot of ice cream, hamburgers and cola is not healthy.
肉是健康的,但是吃太多的肉对儿童是没有好处的。
Meat is healthy but too much meat is not good for children.
可乐和糖果都是很甜的,并且吃太多的糖对你是不好的。
Cola and candy are very sweet, and too much sugar is bad for you.
吃合适的食物并保持健康。
Eat the right food and be healthy.
胡萝卜、鸡蛋和甜土豆对你的眼睛有好处。
Carrots, eggs and sweet potatoes are good for your eyes.
牛奶、奶酪和鱼对你的牙齿有好处。
Milk, cheese and fish are good for your teeth.
有点儿劳累吗?喝大量的美味的鸡汤吧!
A bit tired? Have lots of delicious chicken soup!
记住这些是很重要的:吃好,保持健康,不要变胖!
It is important to remember: eat well, stay healthy, and don't get fat!
吃面条或米饭,不吃汉堡包。
·Eat noodles or rice, not hamburgers.
每天早上吃一顿好的早饭。
·Have a good breakfast every morning.
喝果汁、水、茶和牛奶,不喝可乐。
·Drink juice, water and milk, not cola.
吃大量的水果和蔬菜,不吃太多的糖果和冰激凌。
·Eat lots of fruit and vegetables.
5-1
托尼:贝蒂,星期一我们上什么课?
Tony: Betty, what are our lessons on Monday?
贝蒂:8点钟我们上语文课,8点55分我们上科学课。在10点20
分我们上信息技术。然后我们上数学课。你喜欢数学(课)吗,托尼?
Betty: We have Chinese at eight o'clock and science at five to nine. At twenty past ten we have IT. Then we have maths. Do you like maths, Tony?
托尼:是的,我喜欢,但是它很难懂!我喜欢周一下午的课:英语和美术。我们周五上什么课?
Tony: Yes, I do, but it's difficult! I like the lessons on Monday afternoon: English and art. What lessons do we have on Friday?
贝蒂:我们上英语、语文、体育和地理。
Betty: We have English, Chinese, PE and geography.
托尼:那么下午呢?我们上数学吗?
Tony: And in the afternoon? Do we have maths?
贝蒂:不,我们不上。我们上美术和历史,但是我们不上数学。我喜爱历史并且我擅长历史。它是我最喜欢的科目,因为它很有趣。
Betty: No, we don't. We have art and history, but we don't have maths. I love history and I'm good at it. It's my favourite subject because it's very interesting.
托尼:我最喜欢的科目是语文,我可以与我的中国朋友谈话。
Tony: My favourite subject is Chinese. I can talk with my Chinese friends.
5-2
你好!我是阿里克斯•格里诺尔。我13岁了,我在英国牛津的帕克中学上学。
Hi! I'm Alex Greenall. I'm thirteen and I go to Park School in Oxford, England.
我工作日去上学,但在周六和周日不去。
I go to school on weekdays, but not on Saturday and Sunday.
这是我的上课日。我在早上7点半起床,然后吃早饭。
This is my school day. I get up at half past seven in the morning, and then have breakfast.
我的学校在我家附近。
My school is next to my house.
我8点半去上学并看望我的朋友。
I go to school at half past eight and see my friends.
我们9点钟开始学习。
We start work at nine o'clock.
我们上午有3节课。我最喜欢的课是美术。
We have three lessons in the morning. My favourite subject is art.
在11点钟,我们在操场上休息,我和朋友们聊天。
At eleven o'clock, we have a break in the playground and I talk to my friends.
他们去操场踢足球,但是我不喜欢足球。
They go to the playground and play football, but I don't like football.
我们12点半在餐厅里吃午饭。
We have lunch in the dining hall at half past twelve.
我喜欢学校的午饭!
I like school lunch!
我们吃带蔬菜的肉和米饭,或者汉堡包。我喝果汁或者水。
We have meat and rice with vegetables, or hamburgers. I drink juice or water.
下午1点半我们开始上课。
We start lessons in the afternoon at half past one.
我们在下午有两节课。然后在3点半我们回家。
We have two lessons in the afternoon. Then we go home at half past three.
晚上,我和家人一起看电视、吃晚饭。
In the evening, I watch TV and have dinner with my family.
我做家庭作业,然后在10点钟上床睡觉。
I do my homework and go to bed at ten o'clock.
6-1
导游:欢迎到北京动物园。动物园里有许多种动物,比如熊、斑马、长颈鹿和熊猫。它们来自许多不同的国家,而且它们吃不同的食物。这是狮子。
Guide: Welcome to Beijing Zoo. The zoo has many kinds of animals, such as bears, zebras, giraffes and pandas. They come from many different countries and they eat different food. Here are the lions.
托尼:狮子吃肉吗?
Tony: Do lions eat meat?
导游:是的,它们吃肉。它们吃其他动物。它们很危险!
Guide: Yes, they do. They eat other animals. They're dangerous!
玲玲:啊!熊呢?它们吃肉吗?
Linging: Ugh! And what about bears? Do they eat meat?
导游:是的,它们吃肉,但是它们也吃植物。
Guide: Yes, they do, but they also eat plants.
托尼:看这头大象,它很高。它吃肉吗?
Tony: Look at this elephant. It's very tall. Does it eat meat?
导游:不,它不吃。它吃植物。
Guide: No, it doesn't. It eats plants.
玲玲:熊猫吃植物和树叶吗?
Linging: Do pandas eat plants and leaves?
导游:当然。它们爱吃竹子。
Guide: Sure. They love bamboo.
玲玲:这儿有熊猫吗?它们是我最喜爱的动物。它们很可爱。我们可以去看看它们吗?Linging: Are there pandas here? They're my favourite animals. They're cute. Shall we go and see them?
导游:可以,咱们走吧。你看到玲玲了吗?
Guide: Yes, let's go. Can you see Lingling?
托尼:她在你前面!
Tony: She's in front of you!
导游:不,我说的是熊猫玲玲!
Guide: No, Lingling the panda!
玲玲:哪个是熊猫玲玲?
Linging: Which is Lingling the panda?
导游:在那边那个黑白相间的动物。看!它在那儿!
Guide: She's the black and white animal over there. Look! There she is!
玲玲:太有趣了。它也叫玲玲!
Linging: That's very funny. Her name is Lingling too!
托尼:有叫托尼……的熊猫吗?
Tony: Is there a panda called Tony...?
6-2
动物Animals
大象生活在非洲和亚洲。这只大象生活在非洲。
The elephant lives in Africa and in Asia. This elephant lives in Africa.
它吃植物、树叶、竹子和少量水果,但是它不吃肉。它喜欢水。
It eats plants, leaves, bamboo and a little fruit, but it doesn't eat meat. It likes water.
在中国大约只有1 800只熊猫,并且约有200只生活在动物园里。
There are only about 1,800 pandas in China and about 200 of them lives in zoos.
熊猫一天吃大约30千克竹子,它还吃植物和树叶,
The panda eats about 30 kilos of bamboo a day, as well as plants and leaves.
这种黑白相间的动物是世界各地人们的最爱。
This black and white animal is the favourite of people all over the world.
斑马是一种非洲的动物。像熊猫一样,它也是黑白相间的。
The zebra is an African animal. Like the panda, it's black and white.
它吃植物和树叶,也吃草,但是斑马不吃竹子。
It eats plants and leaves, as well as grass, but the zebra doesn't eat bamboo.
老虎生活在亚洲。它是个大型动物,并且通常独自生活。
The tiger lives in Asia. It's a very large animal and usually lives alone.
它喜欢水而且擅长游泳。
It likes water and is good at swimming.
它强大并捕捉许多种动物作为食物。
It's strong and catches many kinds of animals for food.
猴子生活在非洲、亚洲和美洲。
Monkeys live in Africa, Asia and America.
大约有200种猴子。猴子吃肉、树叶、水果,甚至鸡蛋!
There are about 200 kinds of monkeys. Monkeys eat meat, leaves, fruit and even eggs!
7-1
玲玲:我怎样在电脑上写作业呢?我能学吗?
Linging: How do I write my homework on the computer? Can I learn?
贝蒂:当然可以!首先,打开一个新文件,在“新文件”上点击鼠标。
Betty: Sure! First, open a new document. Click the mouse on "new document".
玲玲:鼠标是什么?这是它吗?
Linging: What's the mouse? Is this it?
贝蒂:是的。Betty: Yes.
玲玲:我在哪里点击“新文件”呢?
Linging: Where do I click on "new document"?
贝蒂:在屏幕的左边……那儿!
Betty: On the left of the screen... there!
玲玲:好的,下一步是什么?
Linging: OK, what's next?
贝蒂:接下来,你就在这个新文件里写你的作业。使用键盘。
Betty: Next, you write your homework in the new document. Use the keyboard.
玲玲:然后我做什么呢?我怎样保存这个文件呢?
Linging: What do I do next? How do I save the document?
贝蒂:你点击“保存”,并为它写上一个名称。
Betty: You click "save", and write a name for it.
玲玲:我在哪里输入文件名呢?
Linging: Where do I write the name?
贝蒂:在方框内输入。好了,然后再点击“保存”。
Betty: Write it in the box. OK, then click "save" again.
玲玲:好了。最后,我怎么打印我的文件呢?
Linging: OK. Finally, how do I print my document?
贝蒂:点击“打印”按钮和“确定”按钮。
Betty: Click "print" and "OK".
玲玲:纸怎么办?
Linging: What about some paper?
贝蒂:噢,当然!你先把纸放进那里!
Betty: Oh yes, of course! You put the paper in there first!
7-2
我家有一台电脑。我和爸爸共用它。
There is a computer in my home, and my father and I shares it.
我爸爸是一家公司的经理,此他经常在电脑上与客户交谈。
My father is a manager of a company, so he often talks to his customers on the computer.
他也上网查询火车时刻、制订旅行计划并买票。
He also goes on the Internet to check the times of trains, make travel plans, and buy tickets.每周五晚我听音乐或看电影。
I listen to music or watch movies on it every Friday night. – Jack ——杰克
我家里没有电脑。
There is no computer in my home.
我只能在学校里使用它。
I can only use it at school.
在网上,我搜索信息、做作业并查看我的电子邮件。
On the Internet, I search for information, do my homework and check my email.
我有一个朋友在澳大利亚。我可以在网上看见她并跟她交谈。
I have a friend in Australia.I can see her and talk to her on the Internet. – Alice ——艾丽丝
我们家里有一台电脑。
We have a computer at home.
我父母不使用它。我可以在周日使用它。
My parents don't use it. I can use it on Sundays.
我给我的朋友发送电子邮件和玩电脑游戏,
I send email to my friends and play computer games.
但有时我玩很多游戏,我妈妈不喜欢我玩游戏。
But sometimes I play a lot of games and my mother doesn't like it. -- Mike——迈克
8-1
大明:嗨,你们愿意来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Daming: Hi, would you like to come to my birthday party?
贝蒂:是的,我愿意。它在什么时候?
Betty: Yes, I'd love to. When is it?
大明:本周六,在我家。
Daming: This Saturday, at my house.
托尼:好的!我总是喜欢生日聚会。
Tony: OK! I always like birthday parties.
玲玲:太好了!
Lingling: Great!
贝蒂:在一个中国生日聚会上你们通常做什么?
Betty: What do you usually do at a Chinese birthday party?
大明:在生日宴会上,我们吃面条。我们也吃生日蛋糕。
Daming: At the birthday dinner, we eat noodles. And we eat birthday cake too.
但我妈妈从不做生日蛋糕。她通常买一个特殊的,并且我在聚会上切开它。
But my mother never makes a birthday cake. She usually buys a special one and I cut it at the
party.
玲玲:并且我们有时送生日贺卡。
Lingling: And we sometimes give birthday cards.
托尼:你们通常唱《生日快乐》歌吗?
Tony: Do you usually sing Happy Birthday?
大明:是的,我们总是唱《生日快乐》歌。
Daming: Yes, we always sing Happy Birthday.
托尼:你们用汉语还是英语唱?
Tony: Do you sing it in Chinese or in English?
大明:我们用汉语和英语唱。
Daming: We sing it in Chinese and English.
贝蒂:在中国你们得到生日礼物吗?
Betty: Do you get birthday presents in China?
玲玲:有时。大明总是得到生日礼物!
Lingling: Sometimes. Daming always gets birthday presents!
托尼:那么你想要什么生日礼物,大明?
Tony: So what would you like for your birthday, Daming?
贝蒂:托尼!那是个秘密。
Daming: It's a secret. Ha ha...
8-2
挑选生日礼物Choosing birthday presents
大明的祖父母喜欢保持健康,所以每天他们在他们家附近的一个公园里锻炼。
Daming's grandparents like to stay healthy, so every day they got some exercise in a park near their home.
他们有时穿 T恤衫。
They sometimes wear T-shirts.
大明的妈妈喜欢巧克力,但她不经常买,因为它不是很健康。
Daming's mother likes chocolate, but she doesn't often buy any because it isn't very healthy. 她喜欢购物,并且总是买昂贵的衣服。
She likes going shopping and always buys expensive clothes.
她有11条丝绸围巾,20件衬衫和许多鞋。她花费许多钱。
She has got 11 silk scarves, 20 dresses and a lot of shoes. She spends a lot of money.
贝蒂的表姐喜欢读书,她读许多书和杂志
Betty's cousin likes reading and she reads lots of books and magazines.
她也喜欢电影并且经常去看电影,但是她从不观看体育活动。
She also likes films and often goes to the cinema, but she never watches sport.
托尼的姐姐喜欢音乐。她喜欢去听音乐会,但那经常很贵。
Tony's sister likes music. She likes going to concerts but it's often expensive.
她买她最喜欢的歌的光盘。
She buys CDs of her favourite songs.
玲玲的阿姨和叔叔喜欢足球,但他们不去现场看足球赛。
Lingling's aunt and uncle likes football, but they don't go to football matches.
他们通常在周末通过电视观看足球。
They usually watch football on television at weekends.
他们总是喜欢看AC米兰队,但他们有时看曼彻斯特联队。
They always like watching AC Milan, but they somtimes watch Manchester United.
9-1
贝蒂:你好,妈妈!
Betty: Hi, Mum!
妈妈:你好,贝蒂,现在你在哪儿?
Mum:Hello, Betty! Where are you now?
贝蒂:我正站在中国的长城上和你说话。
Betty: I'm standing on the Great Wall of China and talking to you.
妈妈:真的吗?那太好了。
Mum:Really? That's great.
贝蒂:我们在进行学校旅行。
Betty: We're on a school trip.
妈妈:其他人怎么样?他们和你一起吗?
Mum:What about the others? Are they with you?
贝蒂:嗯,现在托尼正在吃一个可口的冰激凌。
Betty: Well, right now Tony is eating a delicious ice cream.
王辉正在拍大量的照片。
Wang Hui is taking lots of photos.
玲玲正在买几件礼物和明信片。
Lingling is buying a few presents and postcards.
它们正在商店里出售。
They're on sale at the shop.
大明正躺在阳光下吃午餐。
Daming is having lunch and lying in the sun.
妈妈:我也想要一张明信片,但是请拍一些长城的照片,通过电子邮件发给我。
Mum:I'd like a postcard too, but please take some photos of the Great Wall and send them to me by email.
贝蒂:好的。我们非常喜欢这次学校旅行。无论如何,现在是回学校的时间了。再见,妈妈!
Betty: OK. We're enjoying the school trip a lot. Anyway, it's time to go back to school now. Bye, Mum!
妈妈:再见,贝蒂!
Bye, Betty!
9-2
此时此刻,世界上不同地方的人们正在做着不同的事情。
At this moment, in different places of the world, people are doing different things.
在伦敦,现在是下午5点钟,人们正在下班回家。
A In London, it's five o'clock in the afternoon and people are leaving work and are going home.
他们在等公共汽车或火车。
They're waiting for buses or trains.
有些人开车回家。有些人正在下公共汽车或火车。
Some people are driving home. Some are getting off buses or trains.
有些人正在家喝下午茶或饮料。
Some are having afternoon tea at home or having a drink.
在莫斯科,现在是晚上8点钟,所以人们没在喝下午茶。
B In Moscow, it's eight o'clock in the evening, so people aren't having afternoon tea.
他们正在家里或餐馆里吃晚饭。
They are having dinner at home or in restaurants.
有些人正去歌剧院或看电影。
Some are going to the theatre or watching a film.
有些人正在家里看电视或玩游戏。
Some are watching television or playing games at home.
在北京,现在是午夜1点钟,所以人们没有在吃晚饭。大部分人正在睡觉。
C In Beijing, it's one o'clock at night, so people aren't having dinner. Most people are sleeping.
有些人依然在工作,有些人正下班回家。
Some people are still working and some are going home from work.
在洛杉矶,现在是早上9点钟。人们没有在睡觉。
D In Los Angeles, it's nine o'clock in the morning. People aren't sleeping.
他们在工作。孩子们正开始上课。
They're working.Children are starting their lessons.
在纽约,现在是中午12点钟。人们没在工作。他们在吃午饭。
E In New York, it's twelve o'clock. People aren't working.They're having lunch.
他们在吃汉堡或热狗,喝咖啡或可乐。
They are eating hamburgers or hot dogs and drinking coffee or cola.
有些人在看望朋友,在给家里打电话或购物。
Some people are seeing friends, calling home or shopping.
10-1
托尼:你好,玲玲。我是托尼。在忙什么呢?你们在为春节作准备吗?
Tony: Hi, Lingling. This is Tony speaking. What's happening? Are you getting ready for Spring Festival?
玲玲:是的,我们是。我们现在十分忙。
Lingling: Yes, we are. We're quite busy now.
托尼:此刻你在做什么?
Tony: What are you doing at the moment?
玲玲:我在扎大红灯笼。
Lingling: I'm making big red lanterns.
托尼:我喜欢灯笼。它们很好看,你爸爸在帮你吗?
Tony: I like them. They are very beautiful. Is your father helping you?
玲玲:不,他没有。他仍然在工作。
Lingling: No, he isn't. He's still at work.
托尼:你妈妈在做什么?
Tony: What's your mother doing?
玲玲:她在打扫房子,并收拾东西。
Lingling: She's cleaning the house and putting things away.
托尼:她真能干!
Tony: She's working so hard!
玲玲:是啊。我姑姑在扫地,我奶奶正在厨房里做饭
Lingling :Yes. My aunt is sweeping the floor, and my grandma is cooking the meal in the kitchen.
托尼:大明和贝蒂在做什么?
Tony: What are Daming and Betty doing?
玲玲:他们在和我爷爷一起学舞龙。
Lingling: They're learning a dragon dance with my grandpa.
托尼:我可以加入他们一起舞龙吗?
Tony: Can I join them?
玲玲:当然可以。赶快!
Lingling: Of course. Hurry up!
10-2
我是来自中国的李姗。
I'm Li Shan from China.
春节在我国非常重要。
Spring Festival is very important in my country.
像圣诞节一样每年都过,但不是在同一天。
Like Christmas, it happens every year, but not on the same day.
春节常出现在二月份,但有时也出现在一月份。
It usually comes in February, but sometimes it comes in January.
我有一些春节的照片。看看它们吧!
I've got some photos of it. Have a look at them!
这是第一张!春节前的几天,
Here's the first one! It's a few days bofore Spring Festival.
我妈妈在打扫房子并清除坏运气。
My mother's cleaning our house and sweeping away bad luck.
那意味着好运气。看桌子上的食物!节日前我们总是买很多食物。
Look at the food on the table! We always buy a lot of food before the festival.
噢,我喜欢这张照片。在除夕夜我们在吃传统的家庭大餐庆祝春节。有如此多的美味佳肴。
Oh, I love this photo. We are celebrating Spring Festival with a traditional family dinner on the evening before Spring Festival. There's so much delicious food.
我在吃饺子——一种带馅的面团。饭后,我们通常看电视上的特别节目。
I am eating jiaozi -- a kind of dumpling. After the dinner, we usually watch a special programme on TV.
在这张照片上,我和我的父母在拜访叔叔婶婶。
In this photo, my parents and I are visiting my uncles and aunts.
我们穿着新毛衣和新外套。我总是会从叔叔婶婶那儿得到红包、压岁钱。
We are wearing new sweaters and coats. I always get a hongbao. It means lucky money.