- 146.00 KB
- 2021-12-23 发布
- 1、本文档由用户上传,淘文库整理发布,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、本文档内容版权归属内容提供方,所产生的收益全部归内容提供方所有。如果您对本文有版权争议,请立即联系网站客服。
- 3、本文档由用户上传,本站不保证质量和数量令人满意,可能有诸多瑕疵,付费之前,请仔细阅读内容确认后进行付费下载。
- 网站客服QQ:403074932
沪教版牛津五年级上册
11.What do you want to be, children? 1.同学们,你们想做什么职业?
2.I want to be a pilot. 2.我想成为一名飞行员。
I want to fly a plane in the sky. 我想开飞机。
3.I want to be a doctor. 3.我想成为一名医生。
I want to help people. 我想帮助人们。
4.I want to be a teacher. 4.我想成为一名老师。
I want to teach English in a school. 我想在一所学校教英语。
5.I want to be a cook.5. 我想成为一名厨师。
I want to cook nice food. 我想做好吃的食物。
2Froggy's new job 青蛙的新工作
1.Froggy wants to be a pilot. 1.青蛙想成为一名飞行员。
He wants to fly a plane, but he is afraid of flying. 他想开飞机,但他却害怕飞翔。
Help! Help! It's too high! 救命啊!救命啊!这太高了!
2.Froggy wants to be a singer, but he is not good at singing. 2.青蛙想成为一名歌手。但他并不擅长唱歌。
3.One day, a chick falls into the lake! 3.有一天,一只小鸡落入湖中!
Help! A lifeguard jumps into the lake. 救命啊!一位救生员跳入湖中。
Froggy jumps into the lake too.青蛙也跳进湖里了。
They save the chick.他们救了小鸡。
4.You're good at swimming.4.你擅长游泳。
Do you want to be a lifeguard?你想成为一名救生员吗?
Yes, I do!是的,我想!
Froggy becomes a lifeguard.青蛙成为了一名救生员。
He likes his new job.他喜欢他的新工作。
3How do you come to school, Joe?乔,你怎么去上学?
I come to school by bus.我乘公共汽车去上学。
I live far from our school.我家离学校很远。
How do you come to school, Alice?你怎么去上学,爱丽丝?
I come to school on foot.我步行上学。
I live near school.我住在学校附近。
How do you come to school, Kitty?你怎么去上学,凯蒂?
I come to school on foot, too.我也步行上学。
Alice and I walk to school together.爱丽丝和我一起走路上学。
What about you, Peter?你呢,彼得?
How do you come to school?你怎么去上学?
I come to school by bus.我乘公共汽车来上学。
4Ms Guo's journey to work郭女士的上班旅程
Ms Guo is a teacher at Happy Primary School.郭女士是幸福小学的一名教师。
She lives on Green Street.她住在格林街。
1.There is an underground station near Ms Guo's home.1.郭女士家的附近有一个地铁站。
Ms Guo walks to the station and takes the train.郭女士步行到车站乘坐地铁去上班。
2.She gets off the train at Park Street Station.2.她在公园街站下地铁。
3.Then she Takes Bus No.12 to Spring Street.3.然后,她乘12路公交车到春街。
4.After half an hour, she gets off at Spring Street Bus Stop.4.半小时后,她在春街公共汽车站下车。
Then she walks to her school.然后她步行到学校。
5Can you come to my birthday party, Joe?乔,你能来参加我的生日聚会吗?
Sure. When's your birthday?当然可以。你的生日是什么时候?
It's on 26th September.9月26日。
What time does the party begin?聚会几点开始?
It begins at two o'clock in the afternoon.下午两点钟开始。OK.好吧。
Can you bring some orange things to the party? It's an "orange party". Orange is my favouritecolour.你可以带一些橙色的东西来聚会吗?这是一次“橙色聚会”。橙色是我最喜欢的颜色。
An "orange party"? That's sounds interesting. I can't wait!一次“橙色聚会”?听起来很有意思。我等不及了!
6Happy birthday,Peter!祝你生日快乐,彼得!
Thank you! Welcome to my "orange party".谢谢你们!欢迎来到我的“橙色派对”。
What orange things do you have?你们有什么橙色的东西呢?
I have an orange hat.我有一个橙色的帽子。
I have an orange skirt.我有一个橙色的裙子。
I have an orange T-shirt.我有一个橙色的T恤。
What do you have, Alice?你有什么,爱丽丝?
Look, Peter! I have an orange card for you.看,彼得!我为你做了一张橙色的卡片。
Thank you so much. Look at the table.非常感谢。看桌子上。
Here are some orange things for you.这些是为你们准备的一些橙色的东西。
They're oranges, orange juice and an orange cake. Let's have some fun!他们是橘子、橙汁和橙子蛋糕。我们尽情玩吧!
7What do you usually do with your grandparents?你通常和你祖父母一起做什么呢?
I usually play chess with my grandpa.我通常和我爷爷下棋。
My grandparents live in the UK.我的祖父母住在英国。
I often write emails to them.我经常写电子邮件给他们。
My grandparents live far from my home.我的祖父母住的地方离我家很远。
I often visit them at the weekend.我经常周末去拜访他们。
We like going to the park together.我们喜欢一起去公园。
Do you play sport with your grandparents?你和你的祖父母做运动吗?
Yes. I sometimes play table tennis with them.是的。我有时候和他们打乒乓球。
8Where is Grandma?奶奶在哪里?
1.Mary and John sometimes go shopping with Grandma.1.玛丽和约翰有时和奶奶一起去购物。
Hello, Grandma. This is Mary.你好,奶奶。我是玛丽。Hello, Mary.你好,玛丽。
Do you want to go shopping with John and me this Saturday?这周六你想陪约翰和我一起去购物吗?
Yes, we can meet at the bus stop at twelve o'clock.是的,我们可以在十二点公共汽车站碰面。
2.Today is Saturday. Mary and John go to the bus stop, but Grandma is not there.2.今天是星期六。玛丽和约翰到了公共汽车站,但奶奶不在那。
Where's Grandma? It's twelve o'clock.奶奶在哪里?现在都十二点了。
Grandma is never late.奶奶是从不迟到的。
3.Grandma is cooking lunch in the kitchen.3.奶奶在厨房里做午饭。Where's Coco?可可在哪儿?
4.Coco runs to the bus stop. She takes Mary and John to Grandma's home.4.可可跑到公共汽车站。她把玛丽和约翰带到了奶奶的家里。
Look, that's Coco.看,那是可可。
Hello, Mary. Hello, John. Come with me!你好,玛丽。你好,约翰。跟我来!
91.I'm Kitty. I have a friend.1.我是凯蒂。我有一个朋友。
Her name's Alice. She's clever.她叫爱丽丝。她很聪明。
We're in the same class.我们是在同一个班级。
2.We both like sport.2.我们都喜欢运动。
I like playing table tennis and Alice likes playing volleyball.我喜欢打乒乓球、爱丽丝喜欢打排球。
We both love animals.我们都喜欢动物。
I have a cat and Alice has a dog.我有一只猫、爱丽丝有一条狗。
3.We both like helping people.3.大家都喜欢帮助别人。
We sometimes help old people cross the street.我们有时会帮助老人过马路。
We also help them carry heavy bags.我们还帮他们提很重的包。
4.We like each other. We're good friends.4.我们互相喜欢。我们是很好的朋友。
10Oliver feels bored奥利弗觉得无聊
1.Oliver reads some books at home. The books are not interesting.1.奥利弗在家读书。这些书没有趣。
2.Then Oliver plays word games, but they are too easy.2.然后奥利弗玩文字游戏,但它们太简单了。
3.Oliver's mother is busy in the kitchen. "Mum, I'm bored," says Oliver. “What do you want to do then?" asks his mother. " I don't know," answers Oliver.3.奥利弗的妈妈正在厨房忙活。“妈妈,我觉得无聊,”奥利弗说。“那你想做什么?”他妈妈问道。“我不知道,”奥利弗回答。
4."I have an idea!" says Oliver's mother. She makeshift some phone calls. "Hello! This is Oliver's mother. Is that Ken? Can you come to my home?" "Hello!..."4.“我有个主意!”奥利弗的妈妈说。她打了一些电话。“你好!我是奥利弗的妈妈。你是肯吗?你能来我家吗?”“喂!……”
5.Soon all Oliver's friends come. Oliver is happy.5.很快奥利弗所有的朋友都来了。奥利弗很高兴。
111.Kitty, where are you?1.凯蒂,你在哪里?
I'm in the living room. I'm doing my homework.我在客厅。我在做作业。
2.Ben, where are you?2.本,你在哪里?
I'm in my bedroom. I'm making a model plane.我在我的卧室。我正在做一个飞机模型。
3.Where are you, May? Are you in the kitchen?3.梅,你在哪里?你在厨房吗?
No. I'm in the bathroom. I'm washing my hair.不,我在浴室里。我在洗头发。
4.Dad, where are you?4.爸爸,你在哪里?
I'm in the kitchen. I'm cooking dinner. Come and help me, please.我在厨房。我在做晚饭。请过来帮帮我。
121.Good evening. It's Earth Hour now.晚上好。现在是地球一小时。
Many people turn off their lights.很多人熄灯。
2.Hi, I'm Alice. I usually watch TV with my parents in the evening, but now we're looking at the stars.嗨,我是爱丽丝。我晚上通常和我父母看电视,但现在我们正在看星星。
3.Hello, my name's Kitty.你好,我的名字叫凯蒂。
My brother Ben answer I usually read storybooks before bedtime, but now Grandma is telling us a story.我和我弟弟本通常在睡前读故事书,但现在奶奶正给我们讲故事。
4.Hi, I'm Sally. I usually do my homework at night, but now I'm playing word games with my family.嗨,我是莎莉。我通常在晚上写作业,但现在我在和我的家人玩文字游戏。
13Brian likes ice cream. He likes bread too.布莱恩喜欢吃冰激凌。他还喜欢吃面包。
He puts some ice cream on the bread,他把一些冰激凌抹在面包上,
And eats the ice cream with the bread.接着吃冰激凌和面包。
Brian likes ice cream. He likes bread too.布莱恩喜欢吃冰激凌。他还喜欢吃面包。
He puts some ice cream on the bread,他把一些冰激凌抹在面包上,
And eats the ice cream with the bread.接着吃冰激凌和面包。
14Today is Saturday, 3rd November. The Browns are on holiday in Sanya. They are at the beach.今天是11月3日,星期六。布朗一家都在三亚度假。他们在海滩上。
It is a beautiful day. The sky is blue and the clouds are white. Sally is enjoying the sunshine. Peter is sitting beside Sally. He is reading a book. Mrs Brown and Paul are collecting shells. Mr Brown is swimming in the sea. They are all having a good time.这是美好的一天。蓝天白云。莎莉正在享受阳光。彼得坐在萨莉旁边。他正在看书。布朗夫人和保罗正在收集贝壳。布朗先生正在海里游泳。他们都玩得很开心。
Is Paul collecting shells?保罗在收集贝壳吗?Yes, he is.是的。
151.Sally is swimming. Let's go swimming too, Peter. It's fun.1.莎莉正在游泳。我们也去游泳吧,彼得。很好玩。
Sorry, Paul. I'm busy.对不起,保罗。我很忙。
2.Are you doing your homework?2.你在做作业吗?
No, I'm not. I'm writing a letter. I want to put it in a bottle.不是。我正在写一封信。我想把它放进一个瓶子里。
3.Now let's throw the bottle into the sea.3.现在让我们把瓶子扔进大海。
4.Where is it going? Is it going to Australia?4.它将往何处去?它将去澳大利亚吗?
I don't know.我不知道。
5.Hi, I'm Peter Brown. I'm from the UK.5.你好,我是彼得·布朗。我来自英国。
I live in China now. I'm 11 years old. Who are you?我现在住在中国。我11岁。你是谁?
You know who I am, Peter. I'm Sally.彼得,你知道我是谁。我是莎莉。
16Is Sally playing volleyball?萨利在玩排球吗?Yes, she is. Yes, she is.是的。是的。
Sally is playing volleyball on the beach.她正在沙滩上玩排球。
Is Paul collecting shells?保罗在捡贝壳吗?
No, he isn't. No, he isn't.不是的。不是的。
Paul is collecting rubbish on the beach.保罗正在捡沙滩上的垃圾。
Is Sally playing volleyball?萨利在玩排球吗?Yes, she is. Yes, she is.是的。是的。
Sally is playing volleyball on the beach.她正在沙滩上玩排球。
Is Paul collecting shells?保罗在捡贝壳吗?No, he isn't. No, he isn't.不是的。不是的。
Paul is collecting rubbish on the beach.保罗正在捡沙滩上的垃圾。
171.What are you doing, Peter?1.彼得,你在干什么?
I'm reading the map. We're at Green Hill.我在看地图。我们在青山。
The Big Stone is on the hill.大石头就在小山上。
2.Here's the Big Stone.2.这是块大石头。
Look! Here's a letter. Let's read it.看!这有一封信。让我们读读它。
It says, "You can find a diamond at the top of Green Hill."信上说:“你可以在青山顶部找到一块钻石。”
3.Where's the diamond?3.钻石在哪里?
Here's another letter! It says, "Look down and you can see the diamond."这又有一封信!信上说:“向下看,你就能看到钻石。”
4.Look! The lake is like a big diamond!4.看!这条湖泊就像一个大钻石!
18Alice in Wonderland爱丽丝梦游仙境
1.Alice sees a white rabbit in the garden.1.爱丽丝在公园里看到了一只兔子。
The rabbit is wearing a coat!兔子穿着大衣!
How funny! What's he doing here?太搞笑了!他在这里干什么?Oh, dear! I'm late!哦,天哪!我迟到了!
2.Then the rabbit runs away. Alice runs after him.2.然后兔子就跑了。爱丽丝追着他跑。
3.The rabbit jumps into a big hole.3.兔子跳进一个大洞里。
Alice jumps into the hole too.爱丽丝也跳进这个洞里。
4.Alice finds a small door and a small key.4.爱丽丝发现了一扇小门和一把小钥匙。
5.Alice Opens the small door with the key.5.爱丽丝用钥匙打开了这扇小门。
She cannot get through the door. "What can I do?" she thinks.但她却进不去。“我该做什么?”她想。
19Excuse me. Is the post office far from here?劳驾。邮局离这儿远吗?
No, it isn't. It's quite near.不远。相当近。
How do I get to the post office?我怎么到邮局?
Walk along Winter Street. Turn left at Spring Street.沿着冬街走。左转到春街。
Walk straight and you can see the post office on your right.然后直着走,你就能看到在你右边的邮局。
It's between the cinema and the flower shop.它是电影院和花店中间。
Walk along Winter Street and turn left.沿着冬街走再左转。
Then walk along Spring Street. Is that right?然后再沿着春街走。对吗?Yes, it is.对的。
Thank you very much.非常感谢。You're welcome.不客气。
20The children are looking at a map of the zoo.孩子们正在看动物园的地图。
I want to see the bears. What do you want to see?我想看熊。你想看什么动物?
I want to see the monkeys.我想看猴子。
I want to see the birds. How do we get there?我想看小鸟。我们怎么到那呢?
We can walk along Summer Road and then turn right at Spring Road.我们可以沿着Summer路走,然后右转到Spring路。
We can see the monkeys on our right.我们就可以看到我们右边的猴子了。
Then we can walk along Spring Street Road and see the birds.然后我们可以沿着Spring路看鸟。
After that, we can turn left and walk along Winter Road.看完鸟后,我们可以向左转,沿着Winter路走。
We can see the bears on our left.我们就可以看到我们左边的熊了。Great! Let's go!太棒了!我们走吧!
21Where does water come from?水是从哪里来的?
It comes from the sea.它来自海洋。It comes from the rain.它来自雨。It comes from the tap too.它来自水龙头。
All of you are right. How do we use water?你们说的都对。我们如何用水呢?
We use water to wash our hands. We use water to wash vegetables and clothes too.我们用水来洗手。我们用水来洗蔬菜和衣服。
Farmers use water to grow crops. Firemen use water to put out fires.农民用水来种庄稼。消防队员用水灭火。
Very good. Water is very useful.很好。水是非常有用的。
22The journey of Little Water Drop小水滴的旅行
1.Little Water Drop lives in the sea. It is raining.1.小水滴住在海里。下雨了。
"I want to be up in the sky." says Little Water Drop.小水滴说:“我想到天上去。”
2.The sun shines and Little Water Drop gets hot.2.阳光照耀,小水滴变得很热。
He goes up to the sky. It is cool there.他到了天上。那里很凉爽。
Now he is in a cloud. "Hooray! I'm up in the sky," he says happily.现在他在一朵云里。“万岁!我在天上了。”他高兴地说。
3.Little Water Drop flies over rivers and mountains.3.小水滴飞过河畔和山脉。
One day, he sees some trees.有一天,他看到一些树。
"We're thirsty. We need water," say the trees.这些树说:“我们口渴了。我们需要水。”
4.Little Water Drop falls down to the ground.4.小水滴降到地面上。
A tree drinks him. Now Little Water Drop is inside the tree.一棵树喝了它。现在小水滴在这棵树里面。
23The children are playing in the park.孩子们在公园玩耍。
They like this swing. They like that slide.他们喜欢这支秋千。他们喜欢那个滑梯。
They can swing very high. They can slide very fast.他们可以荡得很高。他们可以滑的很快。
The children are playing in the park.孩子们在公园玩耍。
They like this swing. They like that slide.他们喜欢这支秋千。他们喜欢那个滑梯。
They can swing very high. They can slide very fast.他们可以荡得很高。他们可以滑的很快。
241.Fire can burn down a lot of trees.1.火能烧毁很多树木。
It can hurt people too. We must be careful with fire.它也会使人受伤。我们必须当心火灾。
2.Children, what do you know about fire safety?2.孩子们,你们了解的消防安全知识有哪些?
What mustn't we do in the forest or at home?我们在森林里或在家里一定不能做什么?
We mustn't smoke in the forest.我们一定不能在森林里吸烟。
We mustn't play near fires at home.我们在家一定不能在火附近玩。
We mustn't play with matches at home.我们在家一定不能玩火柴。
Very good. Safety first.很好。安全第一。
25Yaz, the meat and the fireYaz、肉和火
1.Hi, I am Yaz. I live in the Stone Age.1.嗨,我叫Yaz。我生活在石器时代。
This is my family. We have a fire. Fire gives us heat and light.这是我的家庭。我们有一个火堆。火给了我们光和热。
2.We always eat meat. My parents and my sister like meat, but I hate it.2.我们总是吃生肉。我的父母和我妹妹喜欢吃肉、我却讨厌它。
It does not taste good at all.它尝起来一点都不好吃。
3.I do not want to eat meat, so I throw other into the fire.3.我不想吃生肉,所以我把肉扔进火里。
4.Now the meat smells very nice.4.现在肉的味道闻起来很好。
5.We eat the meat. It tastes great!5.我们吃熟肉。它尝起来味道好极了!
After that, we cook all over our meat on the fire.从此以后,我们就把所有的肉放在火上烤。
26When you see a fire, quickly go outside.当你发现火灾,请迅速撤离到室外。
But never use the lift. It is dangerous inside.但是一定不要乘电梯。电梯里面很危险。
If it is all smoky, cover your mouth and nose and crawl out very fast.如果到处都是烟雾,捂住口鼻,快速爬行逃离。
Never stop for toys or clothes. Now you are outside.勿要留恋玩具,衣物。现在你已经到了室外。
You know what to do. Listen to the firemen. Here they are to help you!你知道应该怎么做。听消防员安排。他们来帮助你!
沪教版牛津五年级下册
11. Look at your bedroom. What a mess! Let's tidy it up.1. 看看你的卧室。真是一团糟!让我们把它整理好吧。
Sure, Sally.当然好了,萨利。
Whose socks are those? Are they yours, Peter?那些是谁的短袜?它们是你的吗,彼得?
No, they aren't. They're Paul's.不,它们不是我的。它们是保罗的。
Can you put them on his bed?你能把它们放到他床上吗?Sure.当然可以。
2. Whose cap is this?2. 这是谁的帽子?It's mine.它是我的。
There's a T-shirt. Is this yours too, Peter?这有一件T恤,这也是你的吗,彼得?
No. It's Paul's.不是。它是保罗的。
Can you put it on his bed?你能把它放到他床上吗?Sure.当然可以。
3. The room is now clean and tidy. Thank you for your help, Sally.3. 现在这个房间干净又整洁。谢谢你的帮助,萨利。
You're welcome, Peter.不客气,彼得。
2A magic stone一块神奇的石头
1.Jimmy sees a small box on the table. It is full of nails.1.吉米看见桌子上放着一个小盒子。盒子里装满了钉子。
"Is it yours, Dad?" asks Jimmy.“这是你的吗,爸爸?”吉米问道。
"Yes, it's mine," says his father.“是的,它是我的。”他爸爸回答道。
2. Jimmy drops the box.2. 吉米把盒子打翻了。
All the nails fall on the floor. What a mess!所有的钉子都掉落到地板上了。真是一团糟!
3. Jimmy's father gives him a black stone.3. 吉米的爸爸给了他一块黑石头。
"This stone can help you, Jimmy. Try it," he says.并说“这块石头能帮你,吉米。试试它。”
4. Jimmy puts the stone near the nails.4. 吉米把这块石头放在钉子的旁边。
The nails all stick to it.这些钉子都粘在了石头上。
In a few seconds, the floor is clean again.几秒钟的功夫,地板又变干净了。
"Wow, it's a magic stone, Dad," says Jimmy happily.吉米高兴地说:“哇,这真是一块神奇的石头,爸爸。”
3A magic stone一块神奇的石头
1.Jimmy sees a small box on the table. It is full of nails.1.吉米看见桌子上放着一个小盒子。盒子里装满了钉子。
"Is it yours, Dad?" asks Jimmy.“这是你的吗,爸爸?”吉米问道。
"Yes, it's mine," says his father.“是的,它是我的。”他爸爸回答道。
2. Jimmy drops the box.2. 吉米把盒子打翻了。
All the nails fall on the floor. What a mess!所有的钉子都掉落到地板上了。真是一团糟!
3. Jimmy's father gives him a black stone.3. 吉米的爸爸给了他一块黑石头。
"This stone can help you, Jimmy. Try it," he says.并说“这块石头能帮你,吉米。试试它。”
4. Jimmy puts the stone near the nails.4. 吉米把这块石头放在钉子的旁边。
The nails all stick to it.这些钉子都粘在了石头上。
In a few seconds, the floor is clean again.几秒钟的功夫,地板又变干净了。
"Wow, it's a magic stone, Dad," says Jimmy happily.吉米高兴地说:“哇,这真是一块神奇的石头,爸爸。”
4Mark has a little car.马克有一个汽车。
The car is yellow and blue.这个汽车是黄色和蓝色的。
He often drives it in the park On sunny afternoons.他经常在晴朗的下午在公园里开它。
But he never drives his car When he goes to school.但是当他去学校的时候从来不开汽车。
Mark has a little car.马克有一个汽车。
The car is yellow and blue.这个汽车是黄色和蓝色的。
He often drives it in the park On sunny afternoons.他经常在晴朗的下午在公园里开它。
But he never drives his car When he goes to school.但是当他去学校的时候从来不开汽车。
5Sally and her dad are at their new home.萨利和她的爸爸在他们的新家。
Do you like our new home, Sally?萨利,你喜欢我们的新家吗?Yes. It's nice.喜欢,它很漂亮。
I like the living room.我喜欢这个客厅。
Why do you like it?你为什么喜欢它?
Because it's so big!因为它是那么的大!
What about you, Dad?你呢,爸爸?
I like the study.我喜欢这间书房。
Why do you like it?你为什么喜欢它?
Because it's quiet.因为它很安静,
I can read and write there.我可以在那里读书写作。
Where are Peter and Paul?彼得和保罗在哪里?
They're in the garden.他们在花园里。
They like our new home too.他们也喜欢我们的新家。
Do you know why?你知道为什么吗?
Why, Sally?为什么,萨利?
Because they can play in the garden all day!因为他们可以整天在花园里玩!
6Why do wild geese change homes?为什么大雁要搬家?
1. Wild geese have busy lives.1 大雁生活很忙碌。
They fly from one place to another.它们从一个地方飞到另一个地方。
They change homes twice every year.它们每年搬家两次。
In spring, they fly north.春天,它们飞向北方。
In autumn, they fly south.秋天,它们飞向南方。
2. Why do wild geese move around so much?2 为什么大雁要四处搬迁呢?
In winter, they cannot find enough food in the north, so they fly south in autumn.冬天,它们在北方找不到足够的食物,因此它们在秋天飞向南方。
Then in spring, it is warm in the north, so they fly back.接下来的春天,北方暖和了,因此它们又飞回来。
7There is an old woman.有一个老妇人。
She lives in a shoe.她住在一只鞋里。
She has a big family.她有一个大家庭。
And she knows what to do.并且她知道做什么。
She gives the children some food,她给孩子们一些食物。
And then she says, "It's time to go to bed!"然后说,该上床睡觉了。
There is an old woman.有一个老妇人。
She lives in a shoe.她住在一只鞋里。
She has a big family.她有一个大家庭。
And she knows what to do.并且她知道做什么。
She gives the children some food,她给孩子们一些食物。
And then she says, "It's time to go to bed!"然后说,该上床睡觉了。
8Laura wants to buy a new skirt.劳拉想买一件新衬衫。
The old one is too small.那件旧的太小了。
But she cannot find her purse.但是她找不到她的钱包了。
It is not on the door.它没有在门上。
"It's over there," says her mum, Just on the floor!"她的妈妈说,“他在那儿。就在地上!”
Laura wants to buy a new skirt.劳拉想买一件新衬衫。
The old one is too small.那件旧的太小了。
But she cannot find her purse.但是她找不到她的钱包了。
It is not on the door.它没有在门上。
"It's over there," says her mum, Just on the floor!"她的妈妈说,“他在那儿。就在地上!”
91. Kitty wants to know about her future.1. 凯蒂想知道她的未来。
She stands in front of a magic machine and takes a photo.她站在魔法机器前拍了一张照片。
2. Kitty looks at her photo.2. 凯蒂看着她的照片。
There are some words on the back.照片的背后写着一些文字。
In 15 years,…15年后,......
you will not wear glasses.你将来不戴眼镜。
you will have big and beautiful eyes.你将拥有又大又美的眼睛。
you will live in Beijing.你将住在北京。
you will be a teacher.你将成为一名老师。
you will love your job.你将热爱你的工作。
3. This is me in the future! I won't wear glasses.3. 这就是未来的我!我将来不戴眼镜。
I'll have big and beautiful eyes.我将拥有又大又美的眼睛。
I'll live in Beijing and I'll be a teacher.我将住在北京并且我将成为一名教师。
10Now and future现在和将来
1. My name is Bobby.1. 我的名字叫博比。
I am good at Maths, but I am weak in English.我擅长数学,但我不擅长英语。
I do not like to get up early, so I have no time for breakfast.我不喜欢早起,因此我没有时间吃早饭。
I am often late for school.我经常上学迟到。
I do not like sport and I get tired easily.我不喜欢运动而且很容易疲乏。
I like watching TV.我喜欢看电视。
2. In the future, I will study hard and I will read more English books.2. 在将来,我将努力学习并读更多的英语书。
I will try to get up early and have breakfast.我将尽力早起、吃早餐。
I will not be late for school any more.我将不再上学迟到。
I will do exercise every day.我将每天做运动。
I will not watch too much TV.我将不会看太多电视。
11Mr Bee is having tea蜜蜂先生正在喝茶
With his friend Miss Deer.和他的老朋友鹿先生。
Suddenly he falls into the tea,突然他掉进了茶里,
And Miss Deer is in tears.鹿先生哭了,
"Don't worry," says Mr Bee.“别担心”鹿先生说。
"I can swim in tea!"“我能在茶里游泳!”
Mr Bee is having tea蜜蜂先生正在喝茶
With his friend Miss Deer.和他的老朋友鹿先生。
Suddenly he falls into the tea,突然他掉进了茶里,
And Miss Deer is in tears.鹿先生哭了,
"Don't worry," says Mr Bee.“别担心”鹿先生说。
"I can swim in tea!"“我能在茶里游泳!”
121. Look, Alice. There are many storybooks.1. 看,爱丽丝。这有很多故事书。
I'm going to buy one.我要买一本。
I'm going to look at the picture books over there.我要去那边看图画书。
OK.好的。
2. Do you like this picture book?2. 你喜欢这本图画书吗?
Yes. It's fun. There are many beautiful pictures in it.喜欢,它很有趣。这里面有很多漂亮的图画。
What are the pictures about?关于什么的图画?
They're pictures of different places in China.它们是中国不同地方的图画。
I'm going to visit these places in the future.将来我要去参观这些地方。
What are you reading? Is it a storybook?你在读什么?它是一本故事书吗?
Yes. It's Stories for Children.是的。它是《儿童故事》。
I'm going to read a story every day.我将每天读一个故事。
13Book Week读书周
Book Week is coming!读书周要来了!
The students in Class 5A are going to make posters about the best stories for children.5A班的学生将要制作关于给《给孩子们最好的故事》的海报。
They are going to write about the writers and the stories.他们要写一些关于作者和故事的内容。
They are going to take some photos of the books too.他们也要给这些书拍些照片。
The boys are going to do a survey about children's favourite books.男生要去做一个关于“孩子们最喜欢的书”的调查。
The girls are going to read a play and then act it out.女生要去读一个剧本然后表演。
14Mike has nine apple pies.迈克有九个苹果派。
He gives me five他给了我五个。
And puts four in a line,然后把四个摆成了一行,
And says, "These are mine."并说,“这些是我的。”
Mike eats his four apple pies.迈克吃了他的四个苹果派。
Then he smiles and says, "The apple pies are nice!然后他笑着说,:“苹果派很美味!”
Now I want your French fries!"现在我想吃你的炸薯条!
Mike has nine apple pies.迈克有九个苹果派。
He gives me five他给了我五个。
And puts four in a line,然后把四个摆成了一行,
And says, "These are mine."并说,“这些是我的。”
Mike eats his four apple pies.迈克吃了他的四个苹果派。
Then he smiles and says, "The apple pies are nice!然后他笑着说,:“苹果派很美味!”
Now I want your French fries!"现在我想吃你的炸薯条!
15Children, what are you going to do this weekend?孩子们,这个周末你们要做什么?
I'm going to stay at home and watch TV with my grandparents.我将待在家里和祖父母一起看电视。
I'm going to play football on Sunday.我周日打算去踢足球。
It's my favourite sport.它是我最喜欢的运动。
I'm going to see a film with my parents on Saturday afternoon.我打算在周六晚上和父母去看电影。
I'm going to row a boat and fly a kite in the park on Sunday.我周日打算去公园划船、放风筝。
I don't have any plans for the weekend.我周末没有什么计划安排。
Do you want to come with me, Alice?你想要和我一起去吗,爱丽丝?
Sure. Thank you, Kitty.当然,谢谢你,凯蒂。
16Tomorrow明天
1. It is raining, but Little Monkey does not have a house.1. 天在下雨,但是小猴子没有房子。
He sleeps in a tree.他睡在一棵树上。
"I need a house," he thinks.“我需要一所房子,”他想。
"I'm going to build one tomorrow."“明天我要建一所房子。”
The next day is Sunday.第二天是星期日。
"It's Sunday today," he thinks. "I'm not going to work."“今天是星期日,”他想:“我不打算去上班。”
2. On the third day, he finds a swing.2. 第三天,它找到了一个秋千。
"I'm going to play on it today," he says to his friend Little Rabbit.“今天我要玩荡秋千,”他对他的朋友小兔子说。
Little Monkey plays every day.小猴子每天都在玩。
3. On the sixth day, it is raining again.3. 第六天,天又下雨了。
"Oh, no!" Little Monkey cries. "I'm going to build my house tomorrow!"“哦,不!”小猴子哭喊着。“明天我要建造我的房子!”
"You should build your house now," says Little Rabbit.“你应该现在就建造你的房子,”小兔子说。
"Don't wait until tomorrow."“今日事,今日毕。”
17Tomorrow明天
1. It is raining, but Little Monkey does not have a house.1. 天在下雨,但是小猴子没有房子。
He sleeps in a tree.他睡在一棵树上。
"I need a house," he thinks.“我需要一所房子,”他想。
"I'm going to build one tomorrow."“明天我要建一所房子。”
The next day is Sunday.第二天是星期日。
"It's Sunday today," he thinks. "I'm not going to work."“今天是星期日,”他想:“我不打算去上班。”
2. On the third day, he finds a swing.2. 第三天,它找到了一个秋千。
"I'm going to play on it today," he says to his friend Little Rabbit.“今天我要玩荡秋千,”他对他的朋友小兔子说。
Little Monkey plays every day.小猴子每天都在玩。
3. On the sixth day, it is raining again.3. 第六天,天又下雨了。
"Oh, no!" Little Monkey cries. "I'm going to build my house tomorrow!"“哦,不!”小猴子哭喊着。“明天我要建造我的房子!”
"You should build your house now," says Little Rabbit.“你应该现在就建造你的房子,”小兔子说。
"Don't wait until tomorrow."“今日事,今日毕。”
18Mum and Dad, what are we going to do this summer?爸爸妈妈,今年夏天我们要去做什么?
Let's go to Sanya.我们去三亚吧。
It's a wonderful place for a holiday.它是一个度假胜地。
Great! How do we get there?太好了!我们怎么去那里?
We get there by plane.我们坐飞机去那。
Where will we stay?我们将住在哪里?
We'll stay in a hotel by the sea.我们将暂住在海边的旅馆里。
How long will we stay in Sanya?我们将在三亚住多久?
We'll stay there for five days.我们将在那里住五天。
What will we do there?我们将在那里做什么?
Sanya has beautiful beaches with clear water.三亚有清澈的海水和美丽的海滩。
We'll go swimming there.我们将在那里游泳。
We'll also have seafood.我们也会吃海鲜。
The seafood there tastes great!那里的海鲜味道好极了!
19Welcome to Sanya!欢迎来三亚!
Sanya is on Hainan Island.三亚在海南岛上。
It is in the south of China.它在中国的南部。
There are many wonderful beaches on the island and the weather is nice all year round.岛上有很多美丽的海滩,全年气候宜人。
You can swim under the blue sky and the warm sun.你可以在蓝天暖阳下游泳。
Sanya is a great place for families.三亚是全家旅游的好去处。
You can visit the Sea World.你可以参观海洋世界。
You will love the fish and sea plants there.你将会爱上那里的鱼类和海洋植物。
There is a big butterfly park in Sanya too.三亚还有一个大型蝴蝶公园。
You will see many beautiful butterflies there.你将在那里看到很多美丽的蝴蝶。
Come and visit Sanya now!现在就来参观三亚吧!
20We are going to visit Sanya.我们要去三亚参观。
It is hot there.那儿很热。
What will we wear?我们要穿什么?
We will wear T-shirts and shorts.我们要穿T恤和短裤。
Then we will not be hot.这样我们就不会太热了。
We are going to visit London.我们要去伦敦参观。
It is cold there.那儿很冷。
What will we wear?我们将要穿什么?
We will wear coats and trousers.我们要穿外套和裤子。
Then we will be warm enough.然后我们就会很暖和了。
We are going to visit Sanya.我们要去三亚参观。
It is hot there.那儿很热。
What will we wear?我们要穿什么?
We will wear T-shirts and shorts.我们要穿T恤和短裤。
Then we will not be hot.这样我们就不会太热了。
We are going to visit London.我们要去伦敦参观。
It is cold there.那儿很冷。
What will we wear?我们将要穿什么?
We will wear coats and trousers.我们要穿外套和裤子。
Then we will be warm enough.然后我们就会很暖和了。
21Billy Biggs is a boy.比利·比格是一个男孩。
Roy, the tortoise, is a toy.罗伊,是一只乌龟玩具。
Billy Biggs has a loud voice.比利·比格嗓门很大。
Roy makes no noise.罗伊却不会制造任何噪音。
The girls and boys play with Roy,女孩们和男孩们跟罗伊一起晚睡。
But Roy still doesn't make any noise!但是罗伊仍旧不制造任何噪音!
Billy Biggs is a boy.比利·比格是一个男孩。
Roy, the tortoise, is a toy.罗伊,是一只乌龟玩具。
Billy Biggs has a loud voice.比利·比格嗓门很大。
Roy makes no noise.罗伊却不会制造任何噪音。
The girls and boys play with Roy,女孩们和男孩们跟罗伊一起晚睡。
But Roy still doesn't make any noise!但是罗伊仍旧不制造任何噪音!
22The Open Day is on 30th April.学校的开放日在四月三十号。
Ms Guo is asking the children about the day.郭老师正在问孩子们关于那天的问题。
Children, your parents will come to our school at two o'clock in the afternoon.孩子们,你们的父母将在下午两点来我们学校。
I'll meet them at the school gate.我将会在校门口迎接他们。
What will they do first?他们首先要做什么?
Can you tell me?你们可以告诉我吗?
First, they'll visit our classroom.首先,他们将参观我们的教室。
That's right. What will they do next?正确。接下来他们要做什么呢?
Next, they'll visit the art room.接下来,他们将参观美术室。
Then they'll go to the hall.然后他们将去礼堂。
After that, they'll go to the library.随后,他们将参观图书馆。
Finally, they'll meet the teachers in the meeting room.最后,他们将在会议室与老师们见面。
23School Open Day学校开放日
1. It is two o'clock in the afternoon.1. 现在是下午两点钟。
Ms Guo welcomes the parents at the school gate.郭老师在校门口迎接家长们。
2. First, Ms Guo takes the parents to the classroom.2. 首先,郭老师将父家长们带到教室里。
She tells them about the lessons.她告诉他们有关的课程。
3. Next, they go to the art room.3. 接下来,他们去了美术室。
The children show their parents some beautiful pictures.孩子们给家长展示了一些漂亮的图画。
4. Then they go to the hall.4. 然后他们去礼堂。
The children sing for their parents.孩子们唱歌给家长听。
5. After that, they go to the library.5. 随后,他们去了图书馆。
They look at the homework and projects on the board.他们看板报上的家庭作业和课题。
6. Finally, they have tea and cakes with the teachers in the meeting room.6. 最后,他们和老师们在会议室喝茶吃蛋糕。
24Can you see the bear, Clare?克雷尔,你能看到熊吗?
It has long, brown hair.它有长的棕色的毛。
And it's eating a yellow pear.并且它在吃一个黄色的梨。
Clare, don't go near that bear!克雷尔,别靠近那只熊!
Can you see the bear, Clare?克雷尔,你能看到那只熊吗?
It has long, brown hair.它有长的棕色的毛。
And it's eating a yellow pear.它正在吃一个黄色的梨。
Clare, don't go near that bear!克雷尔,别靠近那只熊!
251. Which dress do you like, the blue one or the pink one?1. 你喜欢哪条裙子,蓝色那条还是粉色那条?
I like the pink one.我喜欢粉色那条。
Pink is my favourite colour.粉色是我最喜欢的颜色。
I like the blue one too. It's beautiful.我也喜欢蓝色那条,它很漂亮。
You can try both on.你可以两条都试穿。
That's great!那太好了!
2. Which pair of trousers do you like, the white one or the brown one?2. 你喜欢哪条裤子,白色那条还是棕色那条?
I like the brown one.我喜欢棕色那条。
Here you are. It's your size.给你。这是你的尺码。
OK. I'll try on the trousers.好的。我将试穿这条裤子。
26The emperor's new clothes《皇帝的新衣》
1. There is an emperor.1. 有一个皇帝,
He likes beautiful clothes.他喜欢漂亮的衣服。
One day, a man visits him with some nice clothes.一天,一个人带着一些漂亮的衣服来拜访他。
"Which shirt do you like?" the man asks.“您喜欢哪件衬衫?”这个人问。
"I like the green one," says the emperor.“我喜欢绿色那件,”皇帝说。
2. "I also have some magic clothes for you.2. “我还有一些魔法衣服给您。
They're in this box," says the man. "Only clever people can see them!"它们在这个盒子里,”这个人说。“只有聪明人才能看到它们!”
3. The emperor cannot see any clothes, but he nods with a big smile.3. 皇帝并未看见任何衣服,但他却笑着点头。
The man cries, "Oh, the emperor is so clever!"这个人叫喊着:“哦,皇帝真是聪明!”
The emperor puts on the "new clothes" and gives the man a lot of money.皇帝穿上了这件“新衣”并赏给了这个人很多钱。
4. The emperor walks in the street in his "new clothes".4. 皇帝穿着“新衣”走在大街上。
People keep quiet, but a child laughs, "Look! He isn't wearing any clothes!"人们保持安静,但是一个小孩大笑起来:“看!他没穿衣服!”
27A tiny little mouse一只小的可爱的老鼠
Is bowing to a cow.正在向一只牛鞠躬。
A big brown owl一只大的棕色的猫头鹰
Is flying in the clouds.正在在云中飞翔。
The owl wants to Catch the mouse.猫头鹰想要抓住老鼠
It hits the cow它打那只牛。
And calls out "Ouch! Ouch!"并且大叫:“哎呦哎呦!”
A tiny little mouse一只小的可爱的老鼠
Is bowing to a cow.正在向一只牛鞠躬。
A big brown owl一只大的棕色的猫头鹰
Is flying in the clouds.正在在云中飞翔。
The owl wants to Catch the mouse.猫头鹰想要抓住老鼠
It hits the cow它打那只牛。
And calls out "Ouch! Ouch!"并且大叫:“哎呦哎呦!”
28Kitty is not feeling well.凯蒂感觉不舒服。
She is ill. Her mum takes her to the hospital.她生病了。她妈妈带她去了医院。
What's wrong with you?你哪里不舒服?
I have a headache.我头痛。
She has a fever too.她也发烧。
Let me have a look. Open your mouth and say "Ah …".让我看一看。张开嘴说“啊……”。
Ah …啊……
You have a cold. You should take some medicine.你感冒了。你应该吃些药。
You should also drink a lot of water.你也应该多喝些水。
You shouldn't go to bed late.你不应该太晚睡觉。
Have a good rest and you'll get well soon.好好休息你很快就会康复的。
Thank you, doctor.谢谢你,医生。
You're welcome.不客气。
29A toothless tiger《一只没有牙的老虎》
1. All the animals are afraid of the tiger.1. 所有动物都怕这只老虎。
I'm the king of the forest!我是森林之王!
Help! Help!救命!救命!
2. The animals have a meeting.2. 动物们在开会。
A clever fox has a good idea.一只聪明的狐狸想到了一个好主意。
What shall we do?我们该怎么办?
I have an idea.我有一个主意。
3. The fox gives the tiger a lot of candy.3. 狐狸给了老虎很多糖果。
The tiger likes the candy very much.老虎非常喜欢糖果。
My king, I have a present for you.我的国王,我有一件礼物要送给您。
It's the best food in the world.它是世界上最好吃的食物。
Really?真的吗?
Try it. You'll love it.您试吃下。您会爱上它的。
4. The tiger eats the candy every day.4. 老虎每天都吃这些糖果。
Soon he has a toothache.不久它就牙痛了。
The animals come to help.其他动物们过来帮忙。
They pull all the tiger's teeth out.它们把老虎的牙都拔了出来。
He becomes a toothless tiger!它变成了一只没有牙的老虎!
30Doctor, doctor, I have a toothache.医生,医生,我牙疼。
You shouldn't eat so many cakes.你不应该吃太多的蛋糕。
Doctor, doctor, I have a fever.医生,医生,我发烧了。
You should drink a lot of water.你应该喝很多的水。
Doctor, doctor, I have a cold.医生,医生,我感冒了。
You should wear warm clothes.你应该穿上暖和的衣服。
Doctor, doctor, I have a cough.医生,医生我咳嗽。
You should take some medicine.你应该那些药。
Doctor, doctor, I have a toothache.医生,医生,我牙疼。
You shouldn't eat so many cakes.你不应该吃太多的蛋糕。
Doctor, doctor, I have a fever.医生,医生,我发烧了。
You should drink a lot of water.你应该喝很多的水。
Doctor, doctor, I have a cold.医生,医生,我感冒了。
You should wear warm clothes.你应该穿上暖和的衣服。
Doctor, doctor, I have a cough.医生,医生我咳嗽。
You should take some medicine.你应该那些药。
31What's the date today?今天几号?
It's the fifth of May.今天是五月五号。
It's my birthday today.今天是我的生日。
Hooray! Hooray!万岁!万岁!
Come and play.来一起玩耍。
Come and play.来一起玩耍。
I can't wait!我已经迫不及待了!
It's a happy day!真是开心的一天!
What's the date today?今天几号?
It's the fifth of May.今天是五月五号。
It's my birthday today.今天是我的生日。
Hooray! Hooray!万岁!万岁!
Come and play.来一起玩耍。
Come and play.来一起玩耍。
I can't wait!我已经迫不及待了!
It's a happy day!真是开心的一天!
32Do you know any great inventions in the world?你知道世界上的一些伟大发明吗?
I think paper is a great invention.我认为纸是一项伟大的发明。
People can write on it.人们可以在它上面写东西。
I think the watch is a great invention.我认为手表是一项伟大发明。
People can tell the time anywhere.人们可以随时随地看时间。
I think the car is a great invention.我认为汽车是一项伟大发明。
People can travel from one place to another very fast.人们可以很快地从一个地方到另一个地方。
I think … Well, I'm going to invent something myself.我认为……额,我自己将要发明一些东西。
Great! What are you going to invent?好极了!你打算发明什么?
I'm going to invent a flying bike!我打算发明一辆会飞的自行车!
People can go anywhere with it.人们可以骑着它去任何地方。
33A flying machine《一架飞机》
Wilbur Wright and Orville Wright are brothers.威尔伯·莱特和奥维尔·莱特是兄弟。
They like to invent things.他们喜欢发明东西。
One day, they are watching some birds flying in the sky.一天,他们正在观察天上的飞鸟。
They want to fly too!他们也想飞!
"We should invent a flying machine!" says Wilbur.“我们应该发明一架飞机!”威尔伯说。
"Great!" says Orville. "But how?"“好极了!”奥维尔说。“但是怎么发明呢?”
"First, we'll watch how the birds fly.“首先,我们将观察鸟是怎么飞的。
Next, we'll draw a picture of our flying machine.接下来,我们要画一张飞机的模型图。
Then we'll build it.然后我们就开始制造它。
Finally, we'll fly like birds!"最后,我们将会像鸟一样飞翔!”
34What should I invent today?今天我该发明什么呢?
A flying car?一辆飞车?
A game to play?一个可以玩儿的游戏?
What should I invent for you?我该为你发明什么呢?
A special toy?一个特殊的玩具?
A funny tool?一个可爱的工具?
What should we invent together?我们应该一起发明什么呢?
A hat to wear in any weather?一个可以在任何天气里带的帽子?
It is so much fun!它太有趣了!
Inventions can help everyone!发明能帮助每个人!
What should I invent today?今天我该发明什么呢?
A flying car?一辆飞车?
A game to play?一个可以玩儿的游戏?
What should I invent for you?我该为你发明什么呢?
A special toy?一个特殊的玩具?
A funny tool?一个可爱的工具?
What should we invent together?我们应该一起发明什么呢?
A hat to wear in any weather?一个可以在任何天气里带的帽子?
It is so much fun!它太有趣了!
Inventions can help everyone!发明能帮助每个人!
351. The Spring Festival comes in January or February every year.1. 春节在每年的一月或二月。
It is an important Chinese festival.它是中国的一个重要节日。
People also call it Chinese New Year.人们也叫它中国的新年。
2. On Chinese New Year's Eve, families have a big dinner together.2. 在中国的除夕夜,家人聚在一起享用丰盛的晚餐。
They often eat fish and dumplings.他们通常吃鱼和饺子。
3. People visit their friends and relatives.3. 人们拜访他们的亲戚朋友。
Children often get red packets with some money in them.孩子们经常得到里面放着钱的红包。
4. People also watch fireworks at night.4. 人们也在晚上看烟花。
They like the beautiful fireworks very much.他们非常喜欢美丽的烟花。
36The story of Nian年兽的故事
1. Nian is a monster.1. 年兽是一个怪物。
He lives in the hills.他住在山里。
At the end of every year, he goes into the village and eats people!在每年年末,他进入村里吃人!
2. One day, an old man comes to the village.2. 一天,一位老人来到这个村里。
Nian is afraid of the colour red.年兽害怕红色。
3. Soon it is the last day of the year.3. 不久就是这年的最后一天。
Nian comes down from the hills.年兽从山上下来。
He sees red paper on the doors and windows.他看见门上、窗户上张贴着红纸,
He also sees red firecrackers.他也看到红色的爆竹。
He feels afraid and runs back into the hills.他感到害怕,就逃回了山里。
4. The people in the village never see Nian again.4. 从此村子里的人们再也没见过年兽。
They use red things and light firecrackers at the Spring Festival every year.每年春节他们都使用红色的东西并燃放爆竹。
37The giant's garden《巨人的花园》
1.A giant lives in a big house with a beautiful garden.1.有一个巨人住在一栋带有漂亮花园的大房子里。
Children like to play in the garden.孩子们喜欢在花园里玩耍。
They have a lot of fun there.他们在那里玩得很开心。
2.The giant finds the children in his garden.2.巨人看到孩子们在他的花园里玩耍,
He is very angry.他很生气。
Get out! Get out!出去!出去!
3.The giant builds a tall wall around his garden.3.巨人在花园周围砌了一堵高墙,
Now the children cannot play in his garden.现在孩子们不能在他的花园里玩了。
4.Soon Miss Spring comes.4.不久春姑娘来了,
She brings beautiful flowers and birds, but she does not bring any to the giant's garden.她带来了美丽的鲜花和小鸟。但她没有把任何鲜花和小鸟带到巨人的花园里。
5."It's cold here. Where's Miss Spring?"5.“这里太冷了。春姑娘去哪了?”
The giant looks at his garden and feels sad.巨人看着他的花园,感到很伤心。
6.Miss Spring, Miss Summer and Miss Autumn do not visit the giant.6.春姑娘、夏姑娘和秋姑娘都不来看望巨人。
It is always winter in the giant's garden.在巨人的花园里,一直都是冬天。
I don't like the giant. He's not kind to children.我不喜欢这个巨人。他对孩子们不友好。
No entry!禁止进入!
7. One morning, the giant hears some lovely sounds.7. 一天早上,巨人突然听到了动听的歌声。
He sees some beautiful flowers too.他也看到了一些美丽的鲜花,
The giant is very happy.他非常开心。
Hooray! Miss Spring is here!万岁!春姑娘来这了!
8. The giant finds some children in his garden.8. 巨人又看到了一些孩子在他的花园里,
They are coming through a hole.他们正从围墙的小洞爬进花园里。
They bring Miss Spring to his garden!是他们把春姑娘带到他的花园里的!
9. The giant knocks down the wall around his garden.9. 巨人推倒了围墙,
Miss Spring never comes late again.从此春姑娘再也没有迟到过。
Children, you can play in my garden any time.孩子们,你们随时都可以来我的花园玩耍了。