- 92.00 KB
- 2021-05-14 发布
- 1、本文档由用户上传,淘文库整理发布,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、本文档内容版权归属内容提供方,所产生的收益全部归内容提供方所有。如果您对本文有版权争议,请立即联系网站客服。
- 3、本文档由用户上传,本站不保证质量和数量令人满意,可能有诸多瑕疵,付费之前,请仔细阅读内容确认后进行付费下载。
- 网站客服QQ:403074932
特殊句式
(2012重庆卷,31)辞职前你得考虑你家人会对你的决定作何感想.
Before you quit your job, consider how your family would feel about your decision.
(2012重庆卷,32)在克里斯托弗.哥伦布横穿大西洋的八十年前,郑和就航行到了东非。
It was 80 years before Christopher Columbus crossed the Atlantic that Zheng sailed to East Africa.
(2012重庆卷,33) 校长不会同意改变课程的,他甚至连想都不会想。
The headmaster will not permit the change in the course, nor will he even give it a thought.
(2012天津卷,6)读了两遍自己的作文之后玛丽才注意到那个拼写错误。
Only after Mary read her composition the second time does she notice the spelling mistake.
(2012四川卷,5)这不是我的故事,也不是故事的全部。我的故事完全是不一样的。
This is not my story, nor is it the whole story. My story plays out differently.
(2012上海卷,29)有了最大的运气,她才成功逃脱了正在上涨的洪水的袭击。
Only with the greatest of luck did she manage to escape from the rising flood waters.
(2012上海卷,37)-- 她是不是通过裁减员工才得以拯救了公司?
-- 不是的, 是通过提高效率。
- Was it by cutting down staff that she saved the firm?
- No, it was by improving work efficiency.
(2012陕西卷,18)尽管夜晚空气很热,但因为一天的长途跋涉,我们仍睡得很熟。
Hot as the night air was, we slept deeply because we were so tired after the long journey.
(2012辽宁卷,32) 直到三年前退休不教书了,他才考虑去国外度假。
Not until he retired from teaching three years ago did he consider having a holiday abroad.
(2012江西卷,32)她从未见过任何人打乒乓球能跟罗伯特媲美。
Never before has she seen anybody who can play tennis as well as Robert.
(2012江苏卷,25) 在你心里,你几乎没怀疑过他是无辜的,对吗?
There is little doubt in your mind that he is innocent, is there?
(2012湖南卷,30) 直到来到这里,我才发现这个地方之所以有名不仅仅是因为它美,这里的天气也是其中一个原因。
It was not until I came here that I realized this place was famous for not only its beauty but also its weather.
(2012北京卷,31) 进我房间请前先敲门。
Knock at the door before you enter my room, please.
(2011全国卷I 22)虽然苏尽力试了,但是她仍然打不开那扇门。
Try as she might, Sue couldn’t get the door open.
(2011全国卷I 28)他到了那个茶屋后才这地方他去年也来过。
Only when he reached the tea-house did he realize it was the same place he’d been in last year.
(2011福建卷29)--这太好喝了。我之前从来没喝过这么独特的饮料。
--我很高兴你喜欢它。
—It’s nice. Never before have I had such a special drink!
—I’m glad you like it.
(2011湖南卷32)他们就这个问题讨论了好几个小时后才达成了决议。
Only after they had discussed the matter for a few hours did they reach a decision.
(2011四川卷15)在船沉了一个月后,他是不是在一个孤岛上获救的
Was it on a lonely island that he was saved one month after the boat went down?
(2011陕西卷23) 不是我们做多少而是我们对所做的投入了多少爱能
使我们的工作获益最多。
It is not how much we do but how much love we put into what we do that benefits our work most.
(2011重庆卷28)我告诉他们并不是所有人都能像你跑的那么快,是吗?
I told them not everybody could run as fast as you did, didn’t I ?
(2011重庆卷32)—你有没有看过电影《山楂树之恋》?
— 当然啦,我看过了。这电影是我们村拍的。
—Have you seem the film Under the Hawthorn Tree?
— Of course, I have. It was in our village that it was made.
(2011湖南卷35)塑造我们生活的不是我们某一刻做的而是我们持之以恒在做的。
It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently
(2011全国卷II13)简今晚不会和我们一起吃饭,汤姆也一样。
Jane won’t join us for dinner tonight and Tom won’t either. .
(2011江苏卷33)听起来好想这车的发动机出问题了。如果真是这样的话,我们最好马上把他开到车库去。
It sounds like something is wrong with the car’s engine. If so we’d better take it to the garage immediately.
(2011辽宁卷33) 好奇怪的植物!我之前从来没见过。
What a strange plant! I've never seen it before.
(2011上海卷 30)要是他们想来你们的派对也不要紧,对吧?
It doesn’t matter if they want to come to your party, does it ?
(2010全国Ⅰ)我很少看到我妈妈有像现在那样欣慰于我的进步。
I have seldom seen my mother so pleased with my progress as she is now .
(10安徽)女主人就是用了她在村子里买的没几样食材做出了这顿美味可口的晚餐。
It was from only a few supplies that she had bought in the village that the hostess cooked such a nice dinner.
(10湖南)约翰的成功靠的不是好运气。是他多年的辛勤工作才成就了今天的他。
John’s success has nothing to do with good luck. It is years of hard work that has made him what he is today.
(2010江苏)—我已经很努力地去找这个问题的解决方案了,但都无济于事。
干嘛不去咨询一下弗兰克?你知道的,众人拾柴火焰高。
—I have tried very hard to find a solution to the problem, but in vain. w_
—why not consult with Frank? You see, two heads are better than one.
(2010江苏)—每个人都到了吗?
—还没…看!我们剩下的客人们到了!
—Is everyone here?
—Not yet……Look , there come the rest of our guests!
(10四川)如果你有一份工作,真的全心全意投入其中,最终你会成功的。
If you have a job, do devote yourself to it and finally you’ll succeed.
(10四川)我们听笑话会笑,但我们很少去思考这些笑话是怎么逗人笑的。
We laugh at jokes, but seldom do we think about how they work.
(100陕西)约翰打开了那扇门。那站这一个他从未见过的女孩。
John opened the door . There stood a girl he had never seen before.
(10浙江)实验表明,适量的运动,如果有规律地开展,可以加强我们的健康。
The experiment shows that proper amounts of exercise, if carried out regularly, can improve our health.
(10江西)知道离开了家他才开始知道家人对他有多重要。
Not until he left his home did he begin to know how important the family was for him.
(10重庆)在长江和嘉陵江的交汇处坐落着中国十大城市之一,重庆。
At the meeting place of the Yangtze River and the Jialing River lies Chongqing, one of the ten largest cities in China.
(10湖北)只有当各个国家的人都团结起来我们才能解决现在世界上存在着的问题。
Only if people of all the countries are united will we be able to solve the existing problem in the world.
(09安徽)人们对这个项目的实用价值仍存有一定的疑虑。
There remains a certain doubt among the people as to the practical value of the project.
((09福建)有一刻什么事情也没有发生。随后大喊大叫的声音一起传来。
For a moment nothing happened ,then came voices all shouting together.
(09湖南)每天傍晚吃过晚饭,如果工作得不累,我总会花些时间去遛狗。
Every evening after dinner, if not tired from work, I will spend some time walking my dog.
(09湖南)你和我很难一起工作,我们可以吗?
You and I could hardly work together, could we?
(09江西)依照数据,男性死于皮肤癌的可能性是女性的两倍以上。
According to statistics, a man is more than twice as likely to die of skin cancer as a woman.
(09江西)直到那年他从非洲回来,他从遇到了那个他想娶的女孩。
It was not until he came back from Africa that year that he met the girl he would like to marry.
(09江西)你们当中有些人可能已经做完第一单元了。如果这样,你们可以继续到第二单元。
Some of you may have finished unit one. If so you can go on to unit two.
(09海南)
电脑可以运用于教学。最终,不仅老师可以省些精力,学生也会对课堂更感兴趣。
The computer was used in teaching. As a result, not only was teachers’ energy saved, but students became more interested in the lessons.
(09山东)那次袭击是如此突然以至于敌人都没有时间逃生。
So sudden was the attack that the enemy had no time to escape.
(09陕西)他肯定在帮那个老人浇花,是吗?
He must be helping the old man to water the flowers, isn’t he?
(09陕西)尽管处境非常危险,但露丝几乎没有考虑她自身的安全。
Little did Rose care about her own safety, though she was in great danger herself.
(09四川)—我想知道这类花你多久浇一次。
—每隔一天。
—I wonder how often you’ll water this kind of flower.
—Every other day.
(09四川)昨晚直到我回到家了我妈妈才去睡觉。
Not until I came home last night did Mum go to bed.
(09重庆)虽说他对工资不满意,他还是接受这份工作,只为获得一些工作经验。
Unsatisfied though he was with the payment, he took the job just to get some work experience.
(09全国Ⅱ)人们常说人类天生就具备说话的能力
It is often said that human beings are naturally equipped to speak.
(09江苏)—Della怎么啦?
—额,她父母不同意她去那个派对,但是她仍然希望去。
—What’s the matter with Della?
—Well, her parents wouldn’t allow her to go to the party, but she still hopes to.
(09上海)Sally从来没到上海大剧院看过一个剧,对吧?
Sally’s never seen a play in the Shanghai Grand Theatre, has she?
(09辽宁)这是他第一次去澳大利亚,是吗?
It’s the first time that he has been to Australia, isn’t he?
(08全国Ⅱ)正是在新西兰伊丽莎白第一次遇到了史密斯先生。
It was in New Zealand that Elizabeth first met Mr. Smith.
(08天津)马克.吐温正是在密西西比河边度过了他童年的大部分时光。
It was along the Mississippi River that Mark Twain spent much of his childhood.
(08江西)据称,只有当火势受到控制后,居民们才被允许返回各自的家。
It was announced that only when the fire was under control would the residents be permitted to return to their homes.
(08湖南)搜索一下你们城市消防部门的网页,你会学到很多关于消防的知识。
Search the website of the Fire Department in your city, and you will learn a lot about firefighting.
(08陕西)他一直在修理和清洗那辆摩托车,直到它看上去像新的一样。
Not until the motorbike looked almost new did he stop repairing and cleaning it.
(08重庆)直到半夜他们才到达了野营地。
It was not until midnight that they reached the camp site.
(08重庆)当我离开父母前往意大利时我才意识到我又多爱他们。
Only when I left my parents for Italy did I realize how much I loved them.
(08福建)—谁应该对这次事故负责?
—应该是老板,而不是那些工人。他们只是按照指示实行命令。
—Who should be responsible for the accident?
—The boss, not the workers. They just carried out the order as told.
(08辽宁)杰森的报道要推迟,比尔对此不太开心,我也是。
Bill wasn’t happy about the delay of the report by Jason, and neither was I.
(08江苏)人们常说旅行的乐趣不是在于到达了你的目的地,而是在于旅行本身。
It is often said that the joy of travelling is not in arriving at your destination but in the journey itself.
(08江苏)只有吃正确的食物才能保持健康。
Only if you eat the correct foods will you be able to keep fit and stay healthy.
(07全国Ⅰ)我们都知道,这个情况如果不认真处理会变得更加糟糕。
We all know that, if not carefully dealt with, the situation will get worse.
(07全国Ⅱ)如果乔伊的妻子不去那个派队,那他也不会去的。
If Joe’s wife won’t go to the party, neither will he.
(07北京)你读完这本书后,别忘了把它放回书架上,好吗?
When you’ve finished with that book, don’t forget to put it back on the shelf, will you?
(07上海)—昨晚电视上的那场辩论赛这么样?
—太棒了! 很少有一场辩论赛能吸引那么多媒体的注意。
—How was the televised debate last night?
—Super! Rarely did a debate attract so much media attention.
(07上海)那个小男孩骑着自行车一路全速行驶在机动车道上。这是对么危险的一幕!
The little boy came riding full speed down the motorway on his bicycle. What a dangerous scene it was!
(07安徽)他几乎没有意识到我们在关注他的一举一动,所以在这件事情上他一直按自己的方式在进行。
Little did he realize that we were watching his every move, so he seemed to be going his own way in this business.
(07安徽)在我看来,21世纪的生活比过去简单得多。
In my opinion, life in the twenty-first century is much easier than it used to be.
(07陕西)Marie的生意是如此的成功以至于她能在其它地方建立分支。
So successful was her business that Marie was able to set up new branches elsewhere.
(07重庆)谁对并不重要,重要的是什么是对的。
It is not who is right but what is right that is of importance.
(07重庆)听起来可能很奇怪,但参会的所有人都接受了他的想法。
Strange as it might sound his idea was accepted by all the people at the meeting.
(07浙江)直到我们在一起好几个礼拜之后,我才发现我们有许多共同之处。
It wasn’t until we had stayed together for a couple of weeks that I found we had a lot in common.
(07辽宁)我在美国已经住了20年了,但很少感到像现在这样孤独。
I have been living in the United States for twenty years, but seldom have I felt so lonely as now.
(07江苏)—我的房间到了晚上非常冷
—我的也是
—My room gets very cold at night.
—So does mine.
(07山东)这个国家已经发射了3架无人驾驶飞船,最近发射的是在去年三月底。
The country has already sent up three unmanned spacecraft, the most recent having been launched at the end of last March.
(06全国Ⅰ)玛丽,过来---其他人,原地不动
Mary, come here—everybody else, stay where you are.
(06全国Ⅱ)我忘记带我们的票了,但请让我们进去,对么?
We forgot to bring our tickets, but please let us enter, will you?
(06全国Ⅱ)直到到家之后,Jennifer才意识到她的钥匙丢了。
It was not until she got home that Jennifer realized she had lost her keys.
(06天津)—琳达有没有看到交通事故?
—没有,她走后不就车祸才发生。
—Did Linda see the traffic accident?
—No, no sooner had she gone than it happened.
(06辽宁)直到他得到他所想要的之后他才意识到这并不是如此重要。
It was after he got what he had desired that he realized it was not so important.
(06浙江)只有通过缩减支出,Power Data才能保持它跟其他公司相比的优势所在。
Only by keeping down costs will Power Data hold its advantage over other companies.
(06福建)我确定你更愿意她做公交上学,不是么?
I’m sure you’d rather she went to school by bus, wouldn’t you?
(06福建)我们有如此多的作业要做以至于我们没有时间休息。
So much homework did we have to do that we had no time to take a rest.
(06福建)—今天太热了,不是么?
—是的。昨天也是如此
— It’s burning hot today, isn’t it?
— Yes. So was it yesterday.
(06湖北)艾滋据说是过去几年这个地区最大的健康问题,不管是对男人还是女人。
AIDS is said to have been the biggest health challenge to both men and women in that area over the past few years.
(06重庆)我已经很努力地试着提高我的英语。但是老师绝对一点都也不满意我的进步。
I’ve tried very hard to improve my English. But by no means is the teacher satisfied with my progress.
(06重庆)再一个小时,我就能把工作做完了。
One more hour and I’ll get the work finished.
(06山东)我想知道是什么使他如此的兴奋。
I just wonder what it is that makes him so excited.
(06山东)引擎对于机器就好比心脏对于动物一样。
Engines are to machines what hearts are to animals.
(06江西)—我提醒过你不要忘了这个预约。
—你确实提醒过。
— I reminded you not to forget the appointment.
—So you did.
(05江西)由于没有治愈的希望也没有方法减少这可怕的疾病带给病人的痛苦和折磨,她寻求了医生的帮助来结束生命。
With no hope for cure and no way to reduce her pain and suffering from the terrible disease, the patient sought her doctor’s help to end her life.
(05江苏)这对夫妇对野生植物是如此的好奇以至于他们决定去马萨加斯加旅游,进行进一步的研究。
So curious were the couple about wild plants that they decided to make a trip to Madagascar for further research.
(06安徽)即使在梦里我也从没想到那些人会生活在这么恶劣的条件下。
Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine these people are living in such poor conditions.
(06广东)Sarah had her washing machine repaired the day before yesterday, didn’t she?
(06四川)山脚下坐落着一个小村。
At the foot of the mountain lies a village.
(06陕西)只有到那时她才意识到已经造成了多少破坏。
Only then did she realize how much damage had been caused.
(05全国Ⅰ)直到大概一个月以后我才收到了精力的回复。
It wasn’t until nearly a month later that I received the manager’s reply.
(05上海)音乐会一结束,后台立马传来一阵大声的尖叫,是吗?
There was a loud scream from the backstage immediately after the concert ended, wasn’t there?
(05上海)这座城市从未像现在这样在现代公共交通方面有那么大的需求。
Never before has this city been in greater need of modern public transport than it is today.
(05天津)他们精通英语但是对德语却知之甚少。
They have a good knowledge of English but little do they know about German.
(05天津)重要的不是你说了什么而是你做了什么。
It is what you do rather than what you say that matters.
(05辽宁)在那个黑暗的森林里有许多个湖,有些大到足够可以容纳好多英国小镇。
In the dark forests lie many lakes, some large enough to hold several English towns.
(05湖北)他三天都没睡过觉。难怪他筋疲力尽了。
He hasn’t slept at all for three days. It is no wonder he is tired out.
(05湖北)—爸爸,你承诺过的!
—好吧,我确实承诺过。但是是你先不守诺言在先的。
—Father, you promised!
—Well, so I did.But it was you who didn’t keep your word first.
(05安徽)— 麦琪在派对上玩的很开心。
—她的确很开心,我也一样。
—Maggie had a wonderful time at the party.
—So she did and so did I.
(05福建)我朋友来了以后我的电脑才被修好了。
Only after my friend came was the computer repaired.
(05重庆)尽管他是个安静的学生,但课下他谈论了很多他最喜爱的歌手们的东西。
Quiet student as he may be, he talks a lot about his favorite singers after class.
(05重庆)—我们要对这个语段做些什么?
--找出每一段的中心思想。
—What should I do with this passage?
—Find out the main idea of each paragraph.
(05山东)---- 他怎样成功得到的信息?
—啊,是他的一个朋友帮他的。
—How was it that he managed to get the information?
---- Oh, a friend of his helped him.
(04全国III)— 我再也不要来这家餐馆了。食物太糟糕了!
—我也不会再来了。
— I would never ever come to this restaurant again. The food is terrible!
—Neither would I .
(04辽宁) 也许你已经去过很多国家,但是你从没发现过一个这么迷人的天堂。
Maybe you have been to many countries, but nowhere else can you find such a beautiful palace.
(04上海)去树林里野餐时,他们不仅带了小吃和饮料,还带了牌来娱乐。
Not only did they bring snacks and drinks, but they also brought cards for entertainment when they had a picnic in the forest.
(04广东)
出版好的书籍是无止境的,就像那些优秀的书籍对人们的生活的影响一样也是无止境的。
Of the making of good books there is no end; neither is there any end to their influence on man’s lives.
(04重庆)上过学期我期末考试失利了。直到那时我才意识到学习的重要性。
I failed in the final examination last term and only then had I realized the importance of studies.
(03上海)正是那些有毒的产品才引起了注入头痛或肌肉酸痛等的流感的的症状。
It is these poisonous products that can cause the symptoms of the flu, such as headache and aching muscles.
(03上海)只有通过这种方式你才可以期待改进这个运行系统。
Only in this way can you hope to make improvement in the operating system.
(03NMET)这对老夫妻已经结婚40年了,而且他们连一次架也没吵过。
The old couple have been married for 40 years and never once have they quarreled with each other.
(03上海)只有当你的身份被核查过后,你才能被允许进入。
Only when your identity has been checked, will you be allowed in.
(03上海春)如果你想要帮助—钱或其它任何东西,让我知道,好吗?
If you want help—money or anything ,let me know, will you?
(03上海春)正是因为糟糕的天气,那场足球赛不得不被推迟。
It was because of bad weather that the football match had to be put off.
(03上海春)别灰心。顺气自然,你会享受生命中的每一天。
Don’t be discouraged. Take things as they are and you will enjoy every day of your life.
(02上海)不仅仅这个老师自己对足球很感兴趣,他所有的学生也开始对足球表现出兴趣。
Not only is the teacher himself interested in football but all his students are beginning to show an interest in it.
(02上海)— 你出去的时候忘了带钱包了。
—天哪,我确实忘带了。
— You forgot your purse when you went out.
— Good heavens, so I did.
(02上海)布莱克夫人不相信她的儿子可以设计一个数码相机,她相信吗?
Mrs Black doesn’t believe her son is able to design a digital camera, does she?
(02上海)你认为谁应该被派到那里工作?
Who do you suggest that should be sent to work there?
(02上海春)他在这场电影中扮演了一个多么有趣的角色啊!难怪她赢了一个奥斯卡奖。
What an interesting role she played in the film! No wonder she has won an Oscar.
(02上海春)布莱恩告诉你这个时间没有人会在房间里,他说了吗?
Brian told you that there wasn’t anyone in the room at that time, didn’t he ?
(02上海春)既然你已经修好了我的电视机,那就没必要买个新的了。
Since you have repaired my TV set, there is no need for me to buy a new one.
(01上海)我感受到了住在一个说英语的国家是如此之难,以至于我决定要好好学习英语。
So difficult did I feel it to live in an English-speaking country that I determined to learn English well.
(01上海)只有当战争结束了,年轻的战士才能返回家乡。
Only when the war was over did the young soldier return to his hometown.
(01上海)鲍勃不可能在这场比赛中赢的第一名的奖项。
There is no possibility that Bob can win the first prize in the match.
(01北京)只有努力工作了,你才可以期待涨工资。
Only with hard work can you expect to get a pay rise.
(00北京春)我最终得到了这份我梦想中的工作。我一生中从未如此开心过。
I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in all my life so happy had I felt.
(00 NMET)真正重要的不是你来自于哪里或者你是谁,而是你做这份工作的能力。
It is the ability to do the job that matters not where you come from or what you are.
(00上海)在昨天的排队上,她甚至连一首歌都没唱。
Not a single song did she sing at yesterday’s party.
(01上海)钓鱼是他最大的爱好,收集硬币也是他的爱好。
Fishing is his favorite hobby, and to collect coins is also his hobby .
(01上海)我认为并非每个人都会去自愿服务的,他们会吗?
I don’t suppose anyone will volunteer, will they?
(01京皖春)只有努力工作你才可以期待涨工资。
Only with hard work can you expect to get a pay rise.
(01上海春)正是因为这个原因她叔叔搬离了纽约,在一个小村庄定居下来。
It was for this reason that her uncle moved out of New York and settled down in a small village.
(00上海)那则他们驾照考试失利的消息让他很沮丧,是吗?
The news that they failed their driving test discouraged him, didn’t it?
(00上海)然而,一常糟糕的事故的确在那一天发生了。
An awful accident did , however, occur the other day.
(00京皖春)我最终得到了这份我梦想中的工作。我一生中从未如此开心过。
I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in all my life had I felt so happy!
(00京皖春)试试这种果汁吧—也许你会喜欢它的。
Try some of this juice—perhaps you’ll like it.