- 47.50 KB
- 2021-05-10 发布
- 1、本文档由用户上传,淘文库整理发布,可阅读全部内容。
- 2、本文档内容版权归属内容提供方,所产生的收益全部归内容提供方所有。如果您对本文有版权争议,请立即联系网站客服。
- 3、本文档由用户上传,本站不保证质量和数量令人满意,可能有诸多瑕疵,付费之前,请仔细阅读内容确认后进行付费下载。
- 网站客服QQ:403074932
2017中考英语句子翻译专项训练
他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。
他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。
为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢?
这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。
.
你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?
我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。
.
在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。
对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。
自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗?
请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。
你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗?
依靠你自己是多么有意义啊!
我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。
众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。
人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗?
他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。
为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。
这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。
我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的日常生活。
环境污染如此严重,以致导致了各种疾病。
他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而行。
我的一位外国朋友来中国很多年了,所以他中文说得很好。
去年你父亲多久去北京出差一次?
我父母对我如此严格,以致我真的感到筋疲力尽。
我过去常常梦想成为一名世界闻名的音乐家。
他已经决定放弃工作去周游世界。
.
这位学生分发所有的杂志有困难。
我认为这双鞋子和我的不是同一个尺码。
当我们到达山顶时,我再也走不动了。
这个老人没有可倾诉的朋友,所以感到有点孤独。
.
据说这本书将被译成英语。
.
这本书给我许多关于如何改善我们生活的好建议。
我们相信谭盾的音乐会将给我们开启一个全新的世界。
我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。
今天,这位著名的人士将根据他自己的经历来谈谈餐桌礼仪。
教练们将使用什么方法来帮助他们实现梦想?
医生们尽快地给这个生病的男孩动了手术。
.
他把他的一生都奉献给了基础教育的发展。
这些大学生们已经下定决心为贫困地区的孩子们创办新学校了。
应该采取更多的措施来关注每个细节。
如果你遵循这些小步骤,它们会对地球产生巨大的影响。
这套别墅太贵,我们买不起。
莫言在50多岁时被授予诺贝尔文学奖。
他的父母别无办法,只能承诺帮助他。
我怀疑他是否撒谎,并且是否值得和他谈一谈。
现在,由于空气污染,许多人宁愿住在乡下。
每当我们难以做出决策时,总盼望着您宝贵的意见。
.
我父母不允许我熬夜。
.
他不断练习并且在英语上取得了进步。
这位发明家从不灰心,最终成功地发明了这个最新的机器人。
这位老师经常鼓励孩子们改善他们的发音。
.
这个女孩不仅对音乐感兴趣,而且有舞蹈天赋。
.
这位艺术家直到去世后才因他的艺术品而闻名。
去年他很自豪地为有线电视新闻网现场报道了这场比赛。
除非你工作达到高标准,否则你会落后的。
他看上去很不高兴。没有人知道这个访谈节目让他想起了谁。
.
令我惊讶地是,所有人都坚持认为这位作家和谋杀有关。
张艺谋是一位如此天生的导演,以致他在电影界起着重要作用。
成龙已经花了很多年的时间参加许多的慈善活动,
风雨雷电会阻止飞机准时起飞。
.
女孩子从来不会嫌衣服多,因为她们希望吸引他人的关注。
在古镇的中心有上百棵老树。
这位女演员为了获得这个奖每天都花五个半小时练习舞蹈吗?
众所周知现在老人的数量正变得越来越多。
他碰巧发现了一些有持续价值的东西。
.
外国人对传统的中国艺术很着迷,例如中国戏曲。
我起得很早为了能观看升旗仪式。
你认为谁是月球上行走的第一人?
因为人们对他评价很高,所以常选他来执导晚会。
有时我妈妈宁可手洗衣服。
机器人将使我们执行危险任务变得更容易吗?
你如何使食物色香味俱佳?
毕竟,我希望你会满意我们的发明。
她从不希望别人误认为她女儿是个书呆子。
我想象不出月球上的生活是什么样的。
.
我做家庭作业时,我哥哥在电脑上搜寻信息。
有些孩子既不参加体育运动,又不注意健康生活方式。
.
图书馆的书保管得井井有条,并能满足我们的需要。
孩子们很高兴你为他们提供了这么多有趣的图书。
你去澳大利亚多少次了?
2017中考英语句子翻译专项训练 答案
他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。
They are discussing how to deal with this problem.
他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。
Heis used to communicating with friends on the WeChat
为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢?
Why don’t you/Why not search for information on the Internet?
这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。
This time,you’d better not refuse to attend the meeting .
你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?
Do youmind making up a piece of music with me?
我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。
I couldn’t stop/help eating up all the fruit salad .
在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。
We should try our best not to make the same mistake in our work.
对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。
It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others.
自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗?
Do you keep in touch with each other after she went abroad?
请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。
Please warn him not to leave tha tap running when leaving.
你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗?
Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood?
依靠你自己是多么有意义啊!
How meaningful it is to depend on yourself!
我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。
We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them.
众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。
It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution.
人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗?
Have humans realized the importance of protecting wild animals ?
他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。
He is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong.
为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。
Take a notebook with you (in order) to write down what you see.
这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。
The scientist is busy making speeches in public.
我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的日常生活。
I wonderif you can describe your daily life in English .
环境污染如此严重,以致导致了各种疾病。
The environment pollution was so serious that it led to different kinds of diseases
他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而行。
He advised us to take on new challenges and think twice before taking action.
我的一位外国朋友来中国很多年了,所以他中文说得很好。
One of my foreign friends has been in China for many years , so he can speak Chinese well.
去年你父亲多久去北京出差一次?
How often did your father go to Beijing on business last year?
我父母对我如此严格,以致我真的感到筋疲力尽。
My parents are so strict with me that Ireally feel tired out.
我过去常常梦想成为一名世界闻名的音乐家。
Iused to dream of becoming a world-famousmusician.
他已经决定放弃工作去周游世界。
He has decided to give up his work to travel around the world .
这位学生分发所有的杂志有困难。
The student hasdifficulty giving out all the magazines .
我认为这双鞋子和我的不是同一个尺码。
I don’t think this pair of shoes is the same size as mine.
当我们到达山顶时,我再也走不动了。
Icouldn’t walk any further when we got tothe top of the mountain
这个老人没有可倾诉的朋友,所以感到有点孤独。
The old man has no friends to talk to, so hefeels a little lonely .
据说这本书将被译成英语。
Itis said that this book will be translated into English .
这本书给我许多关于如何改善我们生活的好建议。
This book gives me many suggestions on how to improve our lives.
我们相信谭盾的音乐会将给我们开启一个全新的世界。
We believe Tan Dun’s musicwill open up a whole new world to us.
我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。
Wethink it (is) impolite to cut in on others.
今天,这位著名的人士将根据他自己的经历来谈谈餐桌礼仪。
The famous man will talk about table manners according to his own experiences today.
教练们将使用什么方法来帮助他们实现梦想?
Will the coaches use to help them realize their dreams?
医生们尽快地给这个生病的男孩动了手术。
The doctorsdid an operation on the sick boy as soon as possible .
他把他的一生都奉献给了基础教育的发展。
Hedevoted all his lifetime to the developmentof basic education.
这些大学生们已经下定决心为贫困地区的孩子们创办新学校了。
The college studentshave made up their minds/decided to set up a new schoolfor the children in poor areas.
应该采取更多的措施来关注每个细节。
More actionshould be taken to pay attention to every detail .
如果你遵循这些小步骤,它们会对地球产生巨大的影响。
If youfollow these small steps, they can make a big difference to the Earth.
这套别墅太贵,我们买不起。
The villa was tooexpensive for us to afford.
莫言在50多岁时被授予诺贝尔文学奖。
Mo Yanwas presented withthe Nobel Prize in Literaturein his fifties .
他的父母别无办法,只能承诺帮助他。
His parents have no choice but to promise to help him.
我怀疑他是否撒谎,并且是否值得和他谈一谈。
I doubt whether heis telling a lie and worth talking with.
现在,由于空气污染,许多人宁愿住在乡下。
Nowadays ,many people would rather live in the country because ofair pollution.
每当我们难以做出决策时,总盼望着您宝贵的意见。
We alwayslook forward to your valuable advice whenever we have difficulty making a decision .
我父母不允许我熬夜。
Iam not allowed to stay up late by my parents .
他不断练习并且在英语上取得了进步。
Hekeeps on practising and makes progress inEnglish.
这位发明家从不灰心,最终成功地发明了这个最新的机器人。
This inventor never lost heart and succeeded in inventing this up-to-date robot at last.
这位老师经常鼓励孩子们改善他们的发音。
The teacher oftenencourages the children to improve their pronunciation .
这个女孩不仅对音乐感兴趣,而且有舞蹈天赋。
The girl not only shows an interest in music but also has a gift for dancing .
这位艺术家直到去世后才因他的艺术品而闻名。
The artistwasn’t famous for his works of art until hepassed away.
去年他很自豪地为有线电视新闻网现场报道了这场比赛。
He was proud to cover the match live for CNN last year.
除非你工作达到高标准,否则你会落后的。
You will fall behind unless you work to a high standard.
他看上去很不高兴。没有人知道这个访谈节目让他想起了谁。
He looks unhappy,Nobody knows who the chat show reminds him of .
令我惊讶地是,所有人都坚持认为这位作家和谋杀有关。
To my surprise,all the people insist thatthe writer has something to do with the murder.
张艺谋是一位如此天生的导演,以致他在电影界起着重要作用。
Zhang Yimou is such a born director that he plays an important role in the film industry.
成龙已经花了很多年的时间参加许多的慈善活动,
Jackie chan has spent many years taking part in many charity activities.
风雨雷电会阻止飞机准时起飞。
Thurder and lightning storm will stop the plane taking off on time .
女孩子从来不会嫌衣服多,因为她们希望吸引他人的关注。
Girls can never have too many clothes,for they hope to attract others’ attention .
在古镇的中心有上百棵老树。
There are hundreds of trees in the middle of the ancient town.
这位女演员为了获得这个奖每天都花五个半小时练习舞蹈吗?
Does it take the actress five hours and a half to practice dancing every day to win the prize ?
众所周知现在老人的数量正变得越来越多。
It is known that the number of the old people is getting larger and larger now.
他碰巧发现了一些有持续价值的东西。
He happened to find something with a lasting value .
外国人对传统的中国艺术很着迷,例如中国戏曲。
The foreigners are crazy about traditional Chinese art, like Chinese opera.
我起得很早为了能观看升旗仪式。
I got up early so that I could watch the raising of the national flag .
你认为谁是月球上行走的第一人?
Who do you think was the first man to walk on the Moon?
因为人们对他评价很高,所以常选他来执导晚会。
People think highly of him,so he is often chosen to direct the party.
有时我妈妈宁可手洗衣服。
Sometimes my mother prefers to wash clothes by hand .
机器人将使我们执行危险任务变得更容易吗?
Will robots make it easier for us to carry out dangerous tasks ?
你如何使食物色香味俱佳?
How do you make food look as good as it tastes and smells?
毕竟,我希望你会满意我们的发明。
After all , I hope you will be happy with our inventions.
她从不希望别人误认为她女儿是个书呆子。
She never wishes others to mistake her daughter for a bookworm.
我想象不出月球上的生活是什么样的。
I can’t imagine what life on the Moon is like .
我做家庭作业时,我哥哥在电脑上搜寻信息。
My brother was searching for information on the computer while I was doing my homework.
有些孩子既不参加体育运动,又不注意健康生活方式。
Some children neither play sports nor pay attention to the healthy lifestyle .
图书馆的书保管得井井有条,并能满足我们的需要。
The library books are kept in good order and can satisfy our needs.
孩子们很高兴你为他们提供了这么多有趣的图书。
Children are very happy that you provide them with so many interesting books .
你去澳大利亚多少次了?
How many times have you been to Australia?